View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:46 pm 

There's no intimidation involved. As I said, what works works. Dave and I have completely different styles from you and probably each other as well. The difference is how we choose to portray ourselves to our customers. I prefer using coins that are look really nice and that collectors will notice. You prefer to use coins that the common person would recognize. That's the only difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:05 pm 
Penguin

I wasn't directing the intimidation comment at you.

I don't prefer the common coins, please stop twisting my words, I prefer BORROWING coins, so that if I bend the coin, I just bent THEIR coin, if I vanish the coin I just vanished THEIR coin.

And Dave im not a huge coin guy, and the fact that I live in the UK would make finding half dollars hard. But I think the rarity is the equivalent of the £2 coin, and as my magic is mainly card, and random objects, therefore I cannot perform Shadow coins. But I perform Coins across and Matrix(although I rarely perform matrix) with 10p pieces(borrowed) which are the equivalent of quarters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:17 pm 

I know it wasn't aimed at me, but Dave didn't try to intimidate anyone that I saw. Now, you say you don't want to use common coins, but you want coins that are borrowed. How is that a difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:45 am 
Penguin

It's not, but it's highlighting the weak side of my choice instead of the strong, it's like me saying, you like to use non-borrowed coins, as apposed to professional coins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:41 pm 
Penguin

hey i think that the morgan dollars are better because of the size and alot of people find them alot more interstng and i have seen them being sold for as low at $14

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:42 pm 
Penguin

hey i think that the morgan dollars are better because of the size and alot of people find them alot more interstng and i have seen them being sold for as low at $14

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:11 pm 
born to perform.

I dont like quarters, well canadian quaters are kind of slippy and its hard to get a good palm, as well as their are way to small for retention based vanishes.

I just prefer my own palming coins cut out from a metal shaft. They are made by me so its the right size for my hands. And I polished them so they are very shiny, they cost me the price of the shaft ( 15 bucks ) And I got over 40 of them...