View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: PenaCoin
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:39 pm 
Penguin

Help please! I used to be able to do the pena coin trick, but now I can't remember how to do it, and I lost my instructions, but I don't want to buy a new set! Can someone tell me how to do it again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:44 pm 
born to perform.

Nice try. If there is one trick I remember how to do from my early days of magic, it's Pen-A Coin. The method's too simple to be forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:47 pm 
Penguin

Are you insulting my intelligence? Don't blame me because of my poor memory! I learned to do it like 7 years ago! Are you going to help me or not? Because if your not here to help, then don't bother posting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:51 pm 
born to perform.

Not insulting your intelligence. Sorry, but you could be one of those bums who asks that same question "I lost the instructions, I don't remember, can you tell me how to do it?" just to learn how an effect is done. For all I know, you are.

You will need to tell us something about the materials supplied if you want any response. So, tell me, what is required to do Pen-A-Coin? Does the efffect come with everything?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:53 pm 
born to perform.

this is asking for exposer, clearly against the rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:54 pm 
Penguin

Whatever. I think I'm going to have to by a new set anyway. I've been trying to do it for the past half hour, and broke the last rubber sheet I have. Uck. Though I think you can do it with plastic wrap. I may try that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:00 pm 
born to perform.

If you ever learn the method of pena coin you will not forget it. I learned it about seven or eight years ago from the kluts book of coin magic and never even performed it and yet I still remeber how it works. It's not like some complicated method with multiple moves that you forget after time. The method is so blatant once you know it that it's impossible to forget. So don't try to pretend like you knew how it worked at one point and just forgot. If you want it, spend the three bucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 pm 
born to perform.

Literally EXACTLY what happened to me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:06 pm 
born to perform.

wow. You seem like a fraud....lol. Dude, even if someone didnt have the instructions for penacoin, they could probably easily figure it out.

I think you're lying...trust me, it's pretty darn easy to figure out. And if you've been in magic for 7+ years, you SHOULD know how to do a simple trick as penacoin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:08 pm 
Penguin

Yeah, dude, sorry I can't be as smart as you. But I have other things to do in my life than memorize magic tricks. More important things. If you had a life other than magic, then you would know it's not impossible to forget things once and a while. I'm a Veterinarian. While you play with coins all day, I save animal's lives. So don't be rude to me when you don't know what your talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:13 pm 
Penguin

awiltedfreesia wrote:
Yeah, dude, sorry I can't be as smart as you. But I have other things to do in my life than memorize magic tricks. More important things. If you had a life other than magic, then you would know it's not impossible to forget things once and a while. I'm a Veterinarian. While you play with coins all day, I save animal's lives. So don't be rude to me when you don't know what your talking about.

I you can stitch a cat's intestines, then you can get this illusion. If you can remember surgery, you can remember this. Don't think that we play with coins all day, just around one hour a day (around 4 hours upon initially getting the trick), haha.

Nobody will tell you, nobody will expose, and if you're a vet then you're making good money and can afford Penacoin.

Garrett

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:33 pm 
born to perform.

mombourquette wrote:
awiltedfreesia wrote:

I you can stitch a cat's intestines, then you can get this illusion. If you can remember surgery, you can remember this. Don't think that we play with coins all day, just around one hour a day (around 4 hours upon initially getting the trick), haha.

Nobody will tell you, nobody will expose, and if you're a vet then you're making good money and can afford Penacoin.

Garrett
Well, I do play with coins all day (while doing other things) but i usually like to have a coin in my hand. You see the thing is, i'm not ashamed of being a magician. I hate when people say "I have other things in my life besides magic." as an excuse for something (usually inadaquacy). To bad. So do we but your on a magic forum so don't try to insult us by saying that magic is less important to you than it is to us. The point is we are not going to expose a trick to someone who we have never met and who's very first post was an exposure request. So forget about it.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:48 pm 
Penguin

acebrawler73 wrote:
mombourquette wrote:
awiltedfreesia wrote:

Garrett
Well, I do play with coins all day (while doing other things) but i usually like to have a coin in my hand. You see the thing is, i'm not ashamed of being a magician. I hate when people say "I have other things in my life besides magic." as an excuse for something (usually inadaquacy). To bad. So do we but your on a magic forum so don't try to insult us by saying that magic is less important to you than it is to us. The point is we are not going to expose a trick to someone who we have never met and who's very first post was an exposure request. So forget about it.
[/quote]

I do coin roll through my classes at school, so I guess that counts. WHY WOULD I BE ASHAMED OF BEING A MAGICIAN? I just said I don't play with coins all day because I don't. I practise and perform at other times, but that isn't playing with coins. If I was ashamed of being a magician, how would I even perform?

Garrett

***EDIT***

I just re-read and realized it was directed toward the awilted guy. At least I think, aha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:58 pm 

This is going nowhere and the trick isn't exactly expensive.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]