View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: problem of click pass(Paul Morris ver.)???
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:51 am 
Penguin

HI, everyone, I suffer a problem, the "click" sound of click pass may not be heard at the street, I think if it work only in the silent place, it may be a great limitation, does click pass work if doing magic at the street? or, any other sleights to instead?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm 
Team Penguin

well first off, If you are getting a literal CLICK, then thats not good. you are supposed to get a CLINK. Try addapting it a bit. are you holding your hand so the coin is looking strait down or is your hand on a slight angle? you can try muscle passing the coin down but there might be a problem of the falling coin to catch the palmed coin and actually drop them both.

Post subject: Re: problem of click pass(Paul Morris ver.)???
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 pm 
Emperor Penguin

denniwong wrote:
HI, everyone, I suffer a problem, the "click" sound of click pass may not be heard at the street, I think if it work only in the silent place, it may be a great limitation, does click pass work if doing magic at the street? or, any other sleights to instead?

If you're on the street or in a noisy environment, it shouldn't matter, because they wouldn't hear the two coins clinking together, anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 pm 
Team Penguin

agreed. they know to some extent what 2 coins clicking past each other sound like so they will hear it whether it is a phychological thing or if they really hear it. just curious, what trick are you doing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:48 am 
Penguin

girspiggy wrote:
agreed. they know to some extent what 2 coins clicking past each other sound like so they will hear it whether it is a phychological thing or if they really hear it. just curious, what trick are you doing?

Thank you for your posts and opinion. I just want to make the effects: (1)one coin change to two coins, (2)two coins back to one, I pretend to use click pass and drop the coin to my pocket for effect (2)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 pm 
Team Penguin

oh. no idea how i can contribute to that. But like I said, if they "see" you drop two coins into the hand, they will believe they hear it no mattter what basically.