View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:06 pm 
born to perform.

fallingblood wrote:
You don't have to keep buying elastics constantly. And really, they are cheap. Plus, to help with the effect, once the bands start getting worn out, all you have to do is move the coin a little bit. The big movement will cover the smaller movement.

Ooh yah! I never thought of that, thank-you fallingblood. Ummm a few more quick questions about the Coin Bite. First off, do the elastics break easily? How long do they normally last for?

And second, can anyone give me the link to a good Coin Bite and the elastics you need to buy, from Penguin Magic please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:39 pm 
Emperor Penguin

google521 wrote:
fallingblood wrote:
You don't have to keep buying elastics constantly. And really, they are cheap. Plus, to help with the effect, once the bands start getting worn out, all you have to do is move the coin a little bit. The big movement will cover the smaller movement.

Ooh yah! I never thought of that, thank-you fallingblood. Ummm a few more quick questions about the Coin Bite. First off, do the elastics break easily? How long do they normally last for?

And second, can anyone give me the link to a good Coin Bite and the elastics you need to buy, from Penguin Magic please?

You really need to learn to do stuff your self.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=8700

heres one... you can find the others and the bands yours self.
Its called using the seach function. Not very hard, a caveman could do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 am 
born to perform.

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
google521 wrote:
fallingblood wrote:

You really need to learn to do stuff your self.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=8700

heres one... you can find the others and the bands yours self.
Its called using the seach function. Not very hard, a caveman could do it.

I know how to search, just that there are no reviews on any of the Coin Bites that I looked at and so I thought those were the wrong ones.

Post subject: =(
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:24 pm 
Penguin

i called penguin magic customer service on a monday like 3 weeks ago and it was like a half an hour befre it had to close and they didn't answer... it was Edited. i had a question about coin bite because i thought the 8.75 one by roy kuppers was just the explenation not the actual gimmick and everything. so becasue the customer service ppl are kind of idiots i had to buy from ellusionist for twenty bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but most of the time the customer service are wonderful =)

but anyways my question is is the bite coin for 8.75 by roy kueppers the gimmick or teh explenation?

Post subject: Re: =(
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:45 pm 
Emperor Penguin

JSWEET wrote:
i called penguin magic customer service on a monday like 3 weeks ago and it was like a half an hour befre it had to close and they didn't answer... it was Edited. i had a question about coin bite because i thought the 8.75 one by roy kuppers was just the explenation not the actual gimmick and everything. so becasue the customer service ppl are kind of idiots i had to buy from [edited] for twenty bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but most of the time the customer service are wonderful =)

but anyways my question is is the bite coin for 8.75 by roy kueppers the gimmick or teh explenation?

You couldnt wait to order it? I am almost sure you could have waited to call them again the next day... or even email them.

Its not penguins fault, that YOU spent $20. Its your impatience and attitude...

You didnt have to buy it from there.

Who ever said these were the only shops to buy from? I know of plenty... that are the same price, or less.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 am 
Penguin

what are the other shops? and its not penguins fault but i had to have them by christmas and i wanted them as son as possible so yeah it was 10 % of penguins fault and 90 % of my own but anyways. is the coin bite on penguin that is 8.75 the actual coin gimmick or is it just like an explention

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:04 pm 
Penguin

can anyone tell me if you buy teh coin bite by roy kueppers from penguin is it the explenation or is it the actual gimmick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:40 pm 
born to perform.

Of course it's the actual gimmick, they would never sell just an explanation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:34 pm 
Penguin

AIIGHT THANKS DUDE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:30 am 
born to perform.

**Sigh** :roll:

Please practice this trick guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:48 am 
Emperor Penguin

JSWEET wrote:
what are the other shops? and its not penguins fault but i had to have them by christmas and i wanted them as son as possible so yeah it was 10 % of penguins fault and 90 % of my own but anyways. is the coin bite on penguin that is 8.75 the actual coin gimmick or is it just like an explention

No its all your fault. Your choice, thus your fault.
"Had to have them" "I wanted them" :roll:
You wanted them, didnt need them. Again your choice.

Stop blaming other people and things for your mistakes, crappy choices, and lack of research.

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:14 pm 
Penguin

take some midol david... you cranky Edited. i gave it as a gift i had to have it by december 25th................

Post subject: Coin bite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:29 pm 
Penguin

How often should I replace the bands exactly? Also, do you put one or two elastics in the groove?