View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jay Sankey
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:03 pm 
Penguin

Can anyone tell me about the "Revolutionary Coin Magic" DVD. I am considering buying it. Also in the review section of the dvd I saw a lot of bad reviews because of Sankeys' constant jokes about christianity. Are his jokes that offensive? What does he say that is so bad?
-Webtech

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:13 pm 
born to perform.

his stuff is only offensive if your the type that has a hernia when you hear the word God spoken out of church it really isnt offensive at all there is some bad language but its no big deal the material is too good to passs up because of some language

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:08 pm 
born to perform.

No nothing bad he just says god, what? once or twice?

and he does swear every once in a while he says ........... once in the very begining (the intro)

no but you need to get this its great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:12 pm 
born to perform.

Coin Magic is pretty hard to get used to, I gave up on it for now, it requires lots of practice. So maybe get in to magic for a few months so you don't get discouraged.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:19 pm 
Penguin

webtech, I wanted this as a christmas present, and, being a snoop, much to my delight, my mom did get it for me. today, I carefully steamed open the package, cut a nice slit down the plastic wrap, and got a sneak preview of it... now, I only watched the first 30 mins or so, but this is absolutely amazing. I NEVER believed it would be as good as it is. I couldn't even practice any of the material I was laughing so hard. sure, some of the sleights he does go into to much depth about, but man, just watching the first 30 mins, I honestly can't wait 17 more days to be able to watch the whole thing. this is definately a must purchase. (p.s.- I highly recommend not doing anything like I did, what with snooping and steaming open the package. I'm a bad kid, don't take my example.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:15 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Shoulda just left the disk out or swapped it with another. By the time XMAS comes around, the paper will be all tattered from opening it up, and re-wrapping it every time your parents leave the house. ;)

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:18 pm 
Penguin

meh, I don't think it'll matter. my mom's a very very very forgetful person. almost like she's showing early signs of alzheimer's (God forbid.).