View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lethal Tender Great Trick
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:27 pm 
Penguin

The trick is called Lethal Tender and my wife actually got it for me as a gift after seeing it done by an owner of a magic shop out of Gatlinburg she payed $30.00 which you get the same trick from Penguin for a much better price of $19.00 but its worth the $30.00 even better when recieving as gift. You need to watch the demo with Oz from Penguin its pretty cool.
The way he is doing it is how it was originally to be done, the same way my wife said she saw it performed. But then she saw my revision of the same trick and thought it had more impact with less suspicion and more casual presentation. I have a few ideas that work I use a few different objects to throw the spectator if I plan to do the trick more than once for the same crowd
first the bicycle card box itself I have the coins switch in the box
second if they say do it again and I am in the office I stack the coins and have them reverse while I randomly use a floppy disk that (just happens) to be laying next to me on the desk this misdirects any idea that somthings up with the objects used
third if they ask for one more demo I place the coins in thier hand and then place one on top of the fist holding the other coin and use my hand and tell them that I am pressing and changing the coins right before thier eyes.
Then close with that and they just look in amazment.
So that is why I keep trying to come up with new shall we say (covers) for the trick in case I have the spectators in a new crowd. To keep them on thier toes once you purchase this trick you will understand better what I am up to. Iam thinking of also purchasing RAVEN as a follow up or incorporating it into lethal tener.
Thanks again

Post subject: LETHAL TENDER put to use
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:40 pm 
Penguin

I was asked if I could do that trick again (stealth pen) I told them that I was out of ink but then said would they like to see a simple coin trick (playing it off as something simple I was setting them up again the so called simple trick was the LETHAL TENDER) I placed the coins in thier hand and then place one on top of the fist holding the other coin and used a floppy disk that (just happens) to be laying next to me remember misdirection. (I hope you guys know this trick if not your missing a great trick)
Then I told them that I would change the coins right before thier eyes.
After the transfer I got the reaction I hoped for, SIMPLE TRICK MY!@#$%^
HOW THE@$%&* DID YOU DO THAT?
I said once again I would never tell and walked away.

I am thinking of asking the boss for a raise then LEVITATE
that would make him think twice before asking me to do any overtime this weekend. Ha

Talk to you all later