View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I need help with coins
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:04 pm 
Penguin

when i do coin magic to people they always know the coin is in my other hand or on my lap when i drop it. Please I need some help. Also I practice alot too so I dont know whats wrong. Please Help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:37 pm 
Penguin

Location: ... the halls of Valhalla. Where the fallen warriors awaken, and the brave shall live forever.
do effects that don't put a coin in your other hand or on your lap. Build trust with your effects, then you can get away with a lot more. For instance, use a scotch & soda set to pull off some slick transpositions and changes. Your clean at the end, nothing lapped or left hanging in the hands. Or do some okito routines and use the box to misdirect the spectators while the coin is in transit from one place to another. Use other objects to mask the coin, like a playing card to cover up the coins, then hold the card in the hand that's concealing a coin. Learn how to use the 1, 2, or 3 ahead principal so that your already way ahead of your spectators... when they think you have a coin stashed, it's already gone. And practice, practice, practice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:58 pm 
Penguin

If your having trouble concealing a coin, use a wand...or a marker... The wand's main purpose is to conceal objects in the hand. Even a sharpie will do if you improvise.

Good luck.