View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: the dime and penny doesnt work after a while
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:57 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 Jan 2004
Posts: 227
Location: jerzee
th dime and penny just wares out and it doesnt .......... stay i cant reveal the secret but theis tis the 4th one im gonna buy now thank god its only 3.95


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:02 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 09 Aug 2003
Posts: 990
Location: Morgan, UT
There was a Magic Library book about the Scotch and Soda that describe the routine maintence that would aid in keep your set working forever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: the dime and penny doesnt work after a while
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:32 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Jan 2004
Posts: 466
Location: i donno
silvestri wrote:
th dime and penny just wares out and it doesnt .......... stay i cant reveal the secret but theis tis the 4th one im gonna buy now thank god its only 3.95


just buy Scotch and soda there much more better quality than dime and penny its just that there not every day coins


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: the dime and penny doesnt work after a while
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:19 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 1052
Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
xXrookieXx wrote:
silvestri wrote:
th dime and penny just wares out and it doesnt .......... stay i cant reveal the secret but theis tis the 4th one im gonna buy now thank god its only 3.95


just buy Scotch and soda there much more better quality than dime and penny its just that there not every day coins


yeah, get scotch and soda. I bought dime and penny 2 times, then finnaly just bought sterling scotch and soda.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:33 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 01 May 2004
Posts: 1037
Location: Columbus, Indiana
MODS PlZ DELETE mr_magician POST IT IS EXPOSER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:25 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 01 Nov 2003
Posts: 15
i didnt expose anything i didnt say anything that would expose the trick, what did i say wrong? :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:27 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 5237
Location: Port Orchard, WA
Yes you did post some exposure, so I deleted your post. You basically gave away how the trick works, whether you realize it or not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:16 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Posts: 8
Location: Texas
if your dime and penny is no longer working,save some money on buying any booklet that teaches you how to repair it,simply press the penny firmly against at the table and roll it a few times,you will see that it will work just as new,this is the only way of fixing it,I sold them for 4 years so I know belive me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:45 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 4701
Location: Redding Connecticut
renefidel wrote:
if your dime and penny is no longer working,save some money on buying any booklet that teaches you how to repair it,simply press the penny firmly against at the table and roll it a few times,you will see that it will work just as new,this is the only way of fixing it,I sold them for 4 years so I know belive me.
Doesn't work,tried your method for about 5 mins.and rolled it at least 50 times,got to buy another one darn


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:03 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 4701
Location: Redding Connecticut
1/2 hour after trying that roll thing,tried glass mug,plastic, finally threw it very hard on my tiled kitchen floor and bingo,took me 5 minutes to find the remains,scattered pieces a good 20' :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:06 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Posts: 849
Location: Wayne's World
k1eg wrote:
1/2 hour after trying that roll thing,tried glass mug,plastic, finally threw it very hard on my tiled kitchen floor and bingo,took me 5 minutes to find the remains,scattered pieces a good 20' :lol:

LOL you have to learn to control that temper!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:05 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 76
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
renefidel, that is a great idea, now mine is like new. :D

And when you that, the coin look more realistic (you know what i mean :))
and the trick is also much harder to reset than before (a good thing in this case)

so, thankyou renefidel. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.