View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: magic problems and ansers
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:55 am 
Penguin

Hi there this is going to be one of my many ansers to magic problems. This one is about the Closer if you fell like you're wasting your time trying to make so many coin I figued out a way just to use one and keep on yousing one. After the trick to get the singed part off youse cotton and alcholhal (I think that is how u spell it) but anyway the marker comes off and you can do the trick again with the same coin. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:16 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I would think you would want to let the person keep it as a reminder. :roll: So your idea is nothing new, but nothing special either. I'd much rather just give the coin away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:20 pm 
Penguin

I give the coin away, because i borrow theirs and do a switch and pocket it when im getting my sharpie. Its the circle of life, and this post gives a little too much exposure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:28 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Like the others have said, I also give away the coin. As far as I'm concerned, that's part of the effect. If I keep the coin, then it screams trick coin. I would rather let them keep it, and they will remember me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 pm 
Penguin

ya that way everytime they see a coin they'll think of me and besides thye will DEFINATELY keep this coin in their back pocket for the rest of their life :roll: get real its a stupid coin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:45 pm 
Emperor Penguin

[edited] wrote:
ya that way everytime they see a coin they'll think of me and besides thye will DEFINATELY keep this coin in their back pocket for the rest of their life :roll: get real its a stupid coin.
You really don't know what you're talking about. You give a spectator a souvenier, they remember you. I've had people come up to me months after performing an effect for them, and they will show me the card I had them sign, and then did an ACR with.

Before you run your mouth, know what you are talking about. Because right now, it's clear you don't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:01 am 
born to perform.

fallingblood wrote:
[edited] wrote:
You really don't know what you're talking about. You give a spectator a souvenier, they remember you. I've had people come up to me months after performing an effect for them, and they will show me the card I had them sign, and then did an ACR with.

Before you run your mouth, know what you are talking about. Because right now, it's clear you don't.

He has two weeks experience, and I already disrespect him as a magician.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:52 pm 
Penguin

thsi could help on both ends of the deal i do a switch with a borrowed coin for my raven coin and have them sign it and make it vanish thats the only time id use this other than that i give them the coin

Post subject: walking up to strangers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:57 pm 
Penguin

What are some things that you could say to strangers to will automatically get them intrigued and want to see what you are about to do(maybe some psychological tactics you know that work best)?:oops: Because some people seem to think that I'm going to swindel/con them somehow or sometimes I get the impression that(especially from foreign people)they think that I'm going to bring them harm in someway. I think I need some help in estabilishing connections with people. Can someone offer any advice, please? :D

Last edited by jon666 on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: walking up to stragers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:18 pm 
Emperor Penguin

jon666 wrote:
What are some things that you could say to strangers to will automatically get them intrigued and want to see what you are about to do(maybe some psychological tactics you know that work best)?:oops: Because some people seem to think that I'm going to swindel/con them somehow or sometimes I get the impression that(especially from foreign people)they think that I'm going to bring them harm in someway. I think I need some help in estabilishing connections with people. Can someone offer any advice, please? :D

This isnt really the best place to ask about that aspect. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:23 pm 
Penguin

(subject= magic problems and answers--right?) where would I go, do you know? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:45 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Go to the Advice section of this forum, and post a new topic, asking the same question.