View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: where to store sponges
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 pm 
born to perform.

i have a nice little case that i found that is perfect for small close-up magic props. it has has multiple pockets, and has the ideal space for a deck of cards and some sankey"s sponge "earplugs". to tell you the truth, this case is PERFECT for magic supplies (coins, cards, business cards, money effects, thumbtips, and all the rest) it even has a space that is perfect for a large sized coin for the finally of a coin routine! i found a problem with the sponges though, which is, the sponges are slightly compressed while the case in zipped up. im sure if its important to others if their sponges are protected and not looking squashed when their taken out, but its an important detail with myself. i don't know how i can deal with this, or an alternative way to successfully carry around sponges.

is it fine if the sponges are slightly compressed in the case? will they go back to normal size or keep their "compressed" shape? what are other ways to carry sponges around with you to keep them protected?

-connor

Post subject: Re: where to store sponges
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 pm 
born to perform.

Yes, its fine. If they come out in a bit of a weird shape, just breath on them and roll them around in your hands a little. If they still look weird, you can add a drop or two of water to them. They shouldn't keep the compressed shape for long.
Hope that helps,
Rev.

Post subject: Re: where to store sponges
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 pm 
born to perform.

revelation77 wrote:
Yes, its fine. If they come out in a bit of a weird shape, just breath on them and roll them around in your hands a little. If they still look weird, you can add a drop or two of water to them. They shouldn't keep the compressed shape for long.
Hope that helps,
Rev.

thank you, that did answer my question. at first i thought it would start to destroy your sponges if you leave them compressed in a case frequently. i guess you can always restore them back to normal like you've said.