View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Magic on a PC? Cyber Revelation!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:53 am 
Penguin

When I'm not doing magic, I like to do some computer programming. One day I had the idea of using a computer program to help me do a trick. So I wrote a very simple program I called "Your Card!". This program can be used to do a very easy... yet totally amazing effect using virtually any PC. Do it at home, school, work, library, and anywhere you can find a PC with MS Windows. The effect is titled "Cyber Revelation" and it's available free at my website.

The Effect:

You ask someone to select a card from a deck of cards (no special cards needed), and to remember his selection. Then, he is to put the card back anywhere in the deck. Then you can shuffle the deck (no false shuffles needed), and even have the volunteer shuffle the deck himself. You tell him that you are going to try to find his card in the deck. You show them a card and ask them: "Is this your card?". They say no. You can repeat it again a few times without any success. After what seems to be a huge failure you look at his computer screen puzzled and ask them to take a look. There is a card face down in the Windows Desktop. You tell him to double-click on that card. Now, imagine his reaction as a dialog box pops up in the screen... revealing his chosen card.

This magic effects gets great reactions from people... specially if it happens in their own computer. It does require a little preparation for which you would need to access that computer for less than a minute. But, if you can do that... you will have an AMAZING MAGIC EFFECT. (And it's free... you can't really beat that!)

Learn how to perform this magic effect, and try it out on someone, then let me know your results! It's really free. Nothing to buy, no newsletters to subscribe to, no registration needed, no kiddin! Just a Website revealing the effect "Cyber Revelation" and a download link to get the little program "Your Card!". GET IT NOW!

Note: Just click the WWW button at the bottom of this post, or check my Profile for the link to the Magical Seducer Website.

P.S. I expect your comments on this!

Post subject: sounds great but...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:57 am 
Penguin

this sounds like a good fun thing to do so I just went to you website and tried to download it. when i clicked the download link i got an error message telling me that i couldnt download the program because IE couldnt open the internet site. so what should i do?

Post subject: Re: sounds great but...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:43 pm 
Penguin

DNA87 wrote:
this sounds like a good fun thing to do so I just went to you website and tried to download it. when i clicked the download link i got an error message telling me that i couldnt download the program because IE couldnt open the internet site. so what should i do?

I really don't know what could be the problem there... try downloading it again. And you might want to Right-Click the link and choose "Save as...", instead of just clicking on it. Note: There was a problem that was pointed out to me on another Thread and it's that you'll needed some dlls to actually run the program. So, I posted another version of that program that doesn't require those files at my website. I know it's very important to make it as portable as possible... because you might only have a few seconds to copy the program to the target computer, so the new version is totally self-contained... nothing else needed except a victim (I mean spectator). Hope this helps!

Last edited by MagicalSeducer on Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:47 pm 
born to perform.

now WHY did you post this twice :?: :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:54 pm 
Penguin

flip2005 wrote:
now WHY did you post this twice :?: :?: :?:

Well, it belongs to both Forums... there might be some people that look at one Forum and not the other and I want them all to see it. I made a note at the top of the second one... the one in the Cards Forum, letting people know about this so that they don't read it twice. Just be glad I didn't post it in the Mentalism Forum too! :lol: Sorry if this was an inconvenience to you.