View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Numbers routine
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:30 pm 
born to perform.

I'm looking at creating a routine in which I end up with an 11 digit number that resembles a phone number as a prediction for the final effect and I'm thinking of using effects that only use numbers. So, in order I want to do something in which I end up with:

1 number
2 numbers
3 numbers
and
4 numbers

The first three numbers will become the area code (so something like 114, and we'll add in the 0 in at the end), the next three numbers the first group of the phone number and the last four digits will also match the last four digits of my debit card (as a kind of 'hold on, I recognise those four numbers...) as well as ending the phone number.

I'm thinking of using Fearson's pychological force to get the first number, not sure what I want to use for the two digits prediction, the three digits I can get to with my own number square using maths, and I've no clue for the four digits at the end. Obviously, it's kind of important the numbers end up being something like 0114 245 5443, but the last four must be specific to me and my card (and not those four before you ask) and the zero will be added on last.

So, any help on how to make this work would be fantastic. Obviously I'll be doing my own research at the same time, but many hands and all that :D

Rules: Must be mentalism, not mental magic
Must be suitable for close up, preferably for stage also
No stooges
No pre-show
Final mumber must look like a real UK phone number with the last four digits matching my debit card.

Other than that it's all kosher product. So hit me with suggestions and help, nothing's set in stone at the moment so it can all change if necessary.

Ta :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:24 pm 
born to perform.

Anyone?