View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PK Time
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:22 am 
Penguin

I've been looking around the forums and haven't found much about Banachek's PK Time effect. Does anyone own it, and if so how is the effect?

Post subject: Re: PK Time
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:36 pm 
Penguin

drjrt wrote:
I've been looking around the forums and haven't found much about Banachek's PK Time effect. Does anyone own it, and if so how is the effect?

The trick is really good. If ur stuck with nothing on you and someone wants to see a trick, the person (one of them) will most likely have a watch in witch u can do this. It's not a long routine but if u play it out good i can be long. Good for people who are mentalists (like myself) and better for people who like impromtu magic that can be done on a moments notice. I recomend it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:42 am 
Penguin

I've been doing this for years and it kills every single time. You do have to think on your feet a bit and you have to be very comfortable with the handling. Played right with the right timing it can be a phenomenal effect.
I'd say go for it. But definitely give it the time it deserves before showing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:18 am 
Penguin

this trick is awesome. i say buy it. i have used this many times. it kills! plus a borrowed watch. impromptu. its great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:11 pm 
born to perform.

zman8989 wrote:
this trick is awesome. i say buy it. i have used this many times. it kills! plus a borrowed watch. impromptu. its great

Since a watch is used, does this have to do with stopping time or is it a different effect. I certainly don't need another stopping time effect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:38 pm 
Penguin

The effect plays out as follows:

The performer asks to borrow a spectator's watch. Everyone notes the time, let's say its 4:30. The performer places the watch in the spectator's hand who closes it in a fist. The performer asks the spec (or anyone else) to pick a number between whatever and whatever, lets say its 10 and 60. The spectator chooses, lets say 47. The performer places his hands near the spec's hand holding the watch for a few seconds (fill in patter, whatever) and then says, "look" when the spec opens his hand and turns over the watch, the time has changed to 4:47, or it has moved 47 minutes, or whatever you wish.

Completely impromptu, borrowed watch, begin and end clean.