View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why did you do that!?!? Go Away!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:09 pm 
Penguin

I seriously hate it when after i do liquid metal some A** hole says, "Can you bend it back?" Or "That can't be a real fork, it's some kind of special alloy that hardens after you bend it" Or even better, "The fork get's so hot that it makes it easy to bend."

My all time pet pieve is when someone wants to see it after I gave the fork to a pretty girl who like absoluty has my trust and loves me, and the f***ing guy bends it back (except for the corscrew). The girl get's the pissed, the guys ego suddenly "boots" becuase, "ahahahahha uhuhuhuh I bent i bent it back"

I'm tellin you, i've been doing magic for 5 years and I am a darn good magician to, we don't deserve this crap.

So....If i get someone like this who tries to ruin tricks and says that he 'figured it out" cuz he's the "smartest guy in the world and know everything when he's not even close" I say this:

And I quote, "You know, i'm tryin to show some magic here so if your just here to try and figure everything out and ruin the trick, then you can just leave."

It may seem harshs but it works and that's the moment when I do liquid metal for the girl(s) there. I dunno, it's just every time i give the fork a way you can see the wonder in their eyes like "wow, that was amazing....and I can keep the fork to!"

If any of you have some stories about how you go rid of a heckler or how you absolutley hate it when you spectator(s) does whatever....post it.

Taylor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:11 pm 
Penguin

Also i don't do magic to impress girls, girls give better reactions most of the time.Also, I do it so that people can experience wonder even in the worst of times. It's amazing what magic can do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:13 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Next time, just explain that it isn't fair, because you don't go to where they work, and snatch the broom out of their hand.

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:15 pm 
Penguin

you can do the fork you fork or just stab him witht the fork lmao no no dont do that just tell him something like i see your hands are strong enough to bend it now lets see if your mind is .

henry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:12 pm 
Penguin

I dunno, i find my method helps. The purpose of this post is so that other magians can post their expersiences with outher hecklers and how they handled it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:29 pm 
born to perform.

Try the 'Fork U Fork'?

So far the only hecklers I've had are kids at work so it's easy to explain to them that it's only magic and grabbing that top card off me when I've done a colour change isn't part of the fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:23 am 
Penguin

I've had people try and bend the tine's back, but it wasn't a "Look what I can do!" they were seeing how hard the tines were, but it was all good.
But I can't stand it when guys just yell out what it is your doing.