View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Unexpected - Spellman and Nardi
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:55 am 
born to perform.

Location: France - Chuckling at funny posts - In the CPC members base
I picking this up later on, anyone have this or any 'thoughs' on it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:06 am 
born to perform.

I just had a look at the product page and the demo. I like what I see. I am currently looking up some reviews.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:15 am 
born to perform.

Cool, I couldn't find anything at the cafe but then again i can't search to save my life.

A couple of friends have it, say it's good. But I'm getting it for a steal, so I'm gona get it fo sho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:51 am 
Penguin

I'll just give my brief thoughts on the effects.

Fist Full of Dollars - Spectator correctly guesses which hand your coin is in. Not bad, but a bit unpractical as you need to be wearing a certain something to perform this. You also have to do a move (easy) that if repeated several times will draw suspicion. Usually you want to do the coin in hand effect several times, so I see the move being a huge problem as your spectators will figure out what you are doing after about 2 or 3 times.

Drinks on the Pateo
- This is an old method. If you are familiar with mentalism, the title of the effect gives the method away. I've always like this method, but if a spectator does something, they will figure out the effect. Sometimes a spectator is set on picking something and when he does that, the method becomes apparent.

Take Note - Decent prediction using 3 dollar bills. I think you need to be seated to perform this though.

Perfect ESP - I hate all ESP effects, but this is very good if you like performing ESP tricks.

Single Handed Geller
- This is a junk coin bend. If you don't have a method for a coin bend, then you will like this, but there are soo many better versions out there.

Underhand Thoughts
- A Drawing duplication. Too many moves for a drawing duplication. I like drawing duplications to be simple, not contain magic sleights.

A tribute to Mr. Kane - This is a nice take on the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 effect. To me it seems to be to mathematical, but it is good if you don't mind making the spectator pick a number and then count a few times.

Feel - A spectator picks a card that contains and object such as money. He focuses on it and you describe what he is thinking of. The best effect on the DVD. So simple. The peek is awesome and clean.

Serial Killer Lite
- I really like this serial number divination. It is very easy to perform and plays very strong in part to the brilliant thinking behind it. You need to be seated to perform it.

Three for the Money - I don't like this one.

Busch Brain Buster - Not a huge book test fan, so don't ask me...

Two's Company - Tips on using a friend to code information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:10 am 
born to perform.

Thanks for that rob, it was helpful!

Looks like I'l only preform about 1-3 effects alot, because you have to be seated in some ect. But Il report back after I recive it (wich may take a while Im INT shipping)