View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: BFF Private Webcast (special event)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:15 am 
Verified VIP

Apologies for double posting, but I know a lot of you don't read the general boards (and this announcement is more for mentalists anyway).

I am faced with a dilemma having developed and published the BFF secret writing technique. I sincerely believe it is my greatest contribution to the field of mentalism so far, and the most significant development in secret writing in over 100 years. I know it belongs in every professional mentalist's toolbox right next to their nail-writer and pocket-writer. At a lecture I gave recently, Bob Cassidy who was in attendence called it the best thing he's seen in years.

So what's the dilemma?

It kills me to have it hidden away where relatively few will find it, let alone enjoy using it.

I am a creator. I create. It's my job and it pays my bills. But there's no pleasure in creating if it's not being used. And it won't be used if people don't know how useful it is. Unfortunately without the ability to show what it is, I am stuck in a sort-of infinite loop.

So, to the point! This Wednesday, November 5th, 2008, I will be holding a private, magicians-only webcast where I will personally be giving every attendee a copy of my BFF manuscript. Yes, the full manuscript that sells for $20.

But how can I afford to do this? How will I pay my iPhone bill!

My plan (or rather my hope!) is that I can earn enough in the future by personally helping magicians perfect their technique through workshops, lectures and an upcoming BFF DVD, that it will cover the difference. I've decided it is far more important that the overall body of magical work have a critical missing piece filled in.

BEFORE THEN: To be invited to this very special event, you'll need to sign up for the "Postmentalists" mailing list. There's a form on the left side of my blog (http://alvo.typepad.com) Enter your email address and click "Subscribe". A confirmation email will be sent to you. Confirm or you will not receive the invite. (If you've already signed up or have received last week's BOSS special event invite, you're all set).

On Wednesday, I will be emailing you a secret link you can follow to watch a webcast of me, sharing this wonderful technique.

(special note: If you've already paid for a printed copy of BFF or want one for your magic library, NOT TO WORRY! The money you paid will be credited towards a copy of my upcoming BFF instructional DVD where I go step-by-step in detail showing all the subtleties to a professional technique.)