View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Falling back?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:37 pm 
born to perform.

Hi, I've been searching, without result, for a effect I've seen where you stand behind a spectator, and without touching them, you make them fall back.

I don't know if it is hypnosis or anything, but do anyone know of any book or dvd where I can learn this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:02 pm 
Emperor Penguin

just check @ ebay jonathan royle. i think he calls it energy something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:18 pm 
born to perform.

I checked it out on his website and it's called "Energy Surg-ery"
Thanks

anyone else know if this is good or if there is a better one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 am 
Penguin

there is a great book called "sleight of mind", I believe you can find this effect there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:11 am 
born to perform.

Sleight of mind is on my list,

but do you "believe" I will find this effect in it? I mean, if you have read it you should know, and if you have'nt, then you can't say it is "great".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 pm 
born to perform.

I've read sleight of mind, and its a good way to gain a background on NLP, however, I do not believe that you'd be able to accomplish having someone fall back on command thanks to this book. If you would like that, I'm sure a hypnosis book would do much better. The problem with NLP is that the people really have to be sensitive to suggestion and they really have to believe that what you're doing works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm 
Emperor Penguin

i guess this trick has nothing 2 do with hypnosis and nlp. but i do not wonna tell 2 much 2 keep the secret.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:47 pm 
born to perform.

I see, but what I don't get is, Im standing BEHIND the spectator, how can he possibly know (consiously or unconsiously) when I begin to draw my hand back?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm 
born to perform.

puppeteer_berlin wrote:
i guess this trick has nothing 2 do with hypnosis and nlp. but i do not wonna tell 2 much 2 keep the secret.

LOL :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:37 pm 
born to perform.

Lensman wrote:
I see, but what I don't get is, Im standing BEHIND the spectator, how can he possibly know (consiously or unconsiously) when I begin to draw my hand back?

I have PMed you about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm 
born to perform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzn9rX7rauA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm 
Emperor Penguin

well, if bucky pm´ed you - you know now that there is nothing about nlp or hypnosis. this is why u can make it standing behind him and do not say a single word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:57 am 
Penguin

Maybe bucky can pm me also then. I am also curious. A saw a video of Paul Brook doing the same, pretty impressive tbh. I know itd ef. not a mirrir or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:42 am 
born to perform.

Not going to PM you the discussion that Lensman and I had. The information you need is already posted in the thread. I have, therefore, three reasons to justify not PMing you the discussion. 1) As I already said, the information you need is already in the thread (however, do not pay attention to pupeteer_berlin), 2) It is against the rules to ask someone to PM you and by your post it sounds to me like you're asking me to, 3) I do not know you very well, and I'm pretty sure you have not studied mentalism enough, because if you had, you'd have no problem figuring this one out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:01 pm 
Penguin

Bucky, in no way I asked anything on a bad or demanding tone to you, and if you think I have, it wasn’t my intention. However, your tone is pretty much made out of ignorance. Your cold reading skills must be very high to know anything from me including my knowledge of mentalism. And if you think you’re higher or better, then give me the books you think I need to read in all your wisdom excellence...

I got my thoughts on this, but as you and i know there are many roads to Rome, i just was interested in the vision you shared with Lensman.

Also you’re statements are made of rubbish, in a forum you pretty much don’t know anyone (except a few), and if I see, lensman is only a member a few months earlier than I am. I noticed many times from the times I became a member that you always were rude or harsh against members asking questions here in the mentalist section, to sad. again I not intented you to think that i demanded a pm, i was just a curious, but again you state that i can figire it out by myself as a reasen not to pm me, and then on the other hand start a discussion in this subject against Lens on pm, your piont is not legitimate at this case, you must think youre post out a bit more.

People are coming here to bring their skills and knowledge to a higher level, seemingly you don’t want that to happen as i noticed many of youre reactions :(