View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm 
Penguin

I've been real interested in this mentalist mind over matter/psychology stuff for a long time now.. and over the past couple years I've personally been implementing much hypnosis/NLP techniques which I learned from LINK REMOVED - X.. into my work environment as I work heavy in sales where being skilled in influence/persuasion is absolutely necessary to be successful.. and since I've been using these techniqes on a daily basis I've seen incredible progress and success in my career and many other aspects of my life. So I know this stuff is for real, but my question is... Can these same types of techniques be used in the same manner to improve your love/sex life as well?? How might the implementation of them be different for example from the type of uses I've mentioned?? Any advice/comments would be appreciated.. Thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:45 pm 
Penguin

Yes, the same techniques and principals also apply when it comes to females and attraction. Although utilized in a slightly different fashion.. It's really almost the same. I also happend to have learned almost everything I know from the web course which you mentioned.. and if I'm not mistaken, somewhere among the audio/dvd material this very subject is addressed. I suggest you re-look over your material. But again yes, the very same principals apply. And congrads on job success.. Unfortunately for me I can't even find a decent job anywhere with this miserable economy..lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:59 pm 
born to perform.

While in the waiting room of the dentist, I was reading some sort of trashy magazine (they didn't have any Proust or Tolstoy), and in it there was an interview with Derren Brown, on this very topic; also he touches upon it in one of his now-out-of-print books, and his stance is as follows: yes there are some principles that you can use – certain phrases and body language – but it has never been proven that they actually work, and you'd be better off just buying her flowers than hypnotising her to fall in love with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm 
born to perform.

Buying her stuff is not good until after she is attracted. Check out The Game by Neil Strauss. very intresting book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:27 pm 

If you're going to try to promote your own product through multiple accounts, make sure the IP addresses don't match and you don't sign both accounts up on the same day. Is spamming really that hard?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]