View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:29 am 
Penguin

EZrhythm wrote:
Mind Plant variation #2.... GENIUS!!!

Thank you :o

I mixed the first effect in the book (calculator one) with mind plant (if i was to perform anything like it on stage i would get three random volunteers to type numbers in)

Glad everyone is enjoying the principle, I wanted to escape the whole having to peek for data or getting people to write things down feel and more close to, they think it don't write anything down and I guess it feel.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 am 
born to perform.

I'm siding with Easy on this one. I'm a new Peter Turner fan. This is the best mentalism I have come across since Luke Jermay.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 am 
Penguin

eostresh wrote:
I'm siding with Easy on this one. I'm a new Peter Turner fan. This is the best mentalism I have come across since Luke Jermay.

Wow thanks :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 am 
Penguin

Hi again has it come out yet I am looking to buy a good book and I just thought about yours if it is out can u poet a link to where I can get it

Thanks

Jeremy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 pm 
born to perform.

Peter I can honestly say I'm disappointed by the lack of center tear based routines in your work. Clearly you weren't aware of just how amazing and important this method is and that it has NEVER been exposed to anyone outside of the magic community. More so it is the single most perfectly logical thing to do. I've read many an issue of Xmen where prior to reading someones thoughts Charles Xavier has them write it down on a piece and paper which he then tears up because... and I quote "We don't need that any more." Honestly if Marvel's writers get it how can an experienced mentalist like you not. I rate your book -5 stars.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm 
born to perform.

Edit - :mrgreen:

Last edited by EZrhythm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 am 
Penguin

EZrhythm wrote:
Is mentalism lacking center tear routines or are you just curious to see what he would come up with? What is your rating for routines that he has included?

Hi EZ I added a lot since the original, peeks and alternatives to center tear, comments on logic and I have the final version all ready with routines that suit everyones needs now :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:26 am 
Penguin

arkham666 wrote:
Peter I can honestly say I'm disappointed by the lack of center tear based routines in your work. Clearly you weren't aware of just how amazing and important this method is and that it has NEVER been exposed to anyone outside of the magic community. More so it is the single most perfectly logical thing to do. I've read many an issue of Xmen where prior to reading someones thoughts Charles Xavier has them write it down on a piece and paper which he then tears up because... and I quote "We don't need that any more." Honestly if Marvel's writers get it how can an experienced mentalist like you not. I rate your book -5 stars.

HA HA you genius!

I am glad you agree ;)

(EZ its an inside joke based on a rant in my book)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 am 
born to perform.

Peter_turner1 wrote:
arkham666 wrote:

HA HA you genius!

I am glad you agree ;)

I loved that rant! I was glad somebody finally said it! Review in the works BTW...I decided I should do one of Devious realities first since I think you learn a lot of foundational theories that will help with fully appreciating Dare To Be Bold.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm 
Penguin

eostresh wrote:
Peter_turner1 wrote:
arkham666 wrote:

HA HA you genius!

I am glad you agree ;)

I loved that rant! I was glad somebody finally said it! Review in the works BTW...I decided I should do one of Devious realities first since I think you learn a lot of foundational theories that will help with fully appreciating Dare To Be Bold.

Can't wait :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 am 
born to perform.

For those interested in a review of his first book check this out...
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=160446

I will get a review of Peter's 2nd book up in a week or two.
Good stuff in both!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 am 
Penguin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ag9gbeO98

(here is a video of one of the possibilities if you take the principles from the book and mold them into something else)

P.s the performance is after a few testimonials!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 am 
born to perform.

Peter_turner1 wrote:

(here is a video of one of the possibilities if you take the principles from the book and mold them into something else)

That is brilliant. Having read your books I have a vague idea of what you are doing....But still.....WOW!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm 
Penguin

eostresh wrote:
Peter_turner1 wrote:

That is brilliant. Having read your books I have a vague idea of what you are doing....But still.....WOW!

Thank you, the second book is the value of the principles, its about being able to take them and make them into something marvelous (with no props) that's where the value lies :)

its the trust your instincts seated principle, I offer routines that are sure fire in the book this is one of the many possibilities that can come from using that principle.

Pete