View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:29 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Leeds, U.K
EZrhythm wrote:
Mind Plant variation #2.... GENIUS!!!


Thank you :o

I mixed the first effect in the book (calculator one) with mind plant (if i was to perform anything like it on stage i would get three random volunteers to type numbers in)

Glad everyone is enjoying the principle, I wanted to escape the whole having to peek for data or getting people to write things down feel and more close to, they think it don't write anything down and I guess it feel.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
I'm siding with Easy on this one. I'm a new Peter Turner fan. This is the best mentalism I have come across since Luke Jermay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Leeds, U.K
eostresh wrote:
I'm siding with Easy on this one. I'm a new Peter Turner fan. This is the best mentalism I have come across since Luke Jermay.


Wow thanks :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 05 Mar 2011
Posts: 132
Hi again has it come out yet I am looking to buy a good book and I just thought about yours if it is out can u poet a link to where I can get it


Thanks


Jeremy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 705
Location: Birmingham UK
Peter I can honestly say I'm disappointed by the lack of center tear based routines in your work. Clearly you weren't aware of just how amazing and important this method is and that it has NEVER been exposed to anyone outside of the magic community. More so it is the single most perfectly logical thing to do. I've read many an issue of Xmen where prior to reading someones thoughts Charles Xavier has them write it down on a piece and paper which he then tears up because... and I quote "We don't need that any more." Honestly if Marvel's writers get it how can an experienced mentalist like you not. I rate your book -5 stars.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Posts: 3251
Location: of my spongeballs eludes me.
Edit - :mrgreen:


Last edited by EZrhythm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Leeds, U.K
EZrhythm wrote:
Is mentalism lacking center tear routines or are you just curious to see what he would come up with? What is your rating for routines that he has included?


Hi EZ I added a lot since the original, peeks and alternatives to center tear, comments on logic and I have the final version all ready with routines that suit everyones needs now :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:26 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Leeds, U.K
arkham666 wrote:
Peter I can honestly say I'm disappointed by the lack of center tear based routines in your work. Clearly you weren't aware of just how amazing and important this method is and that it has NEVER been exposed to anyone outside of the magic community. More so it is the single most perfectly logical thing to do. I've read many an issue of Xmen where prior to reading someones thoughts Charles Xavier has them write it down on a piece and paper which he then tears up because... and I quote "We don't need that any more." Honestly if Marvel's writers get it how can an experienced mentalist like you not. I rate your book -5 stars.


HA HA you genius!

I am glad you agree ;)

(EZ its an inside joke based on a rant in my book)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
Peter_turner1 wrote:
arkham666 wrote:
Peter I can honestly say I'm disappointed by the lack of center tear based routines in your work. Clearly you weren't aware of just how amazing and important this method is and that it has NEVER been exposed to anyone outside of the magic community. More so it is the single most perfectly logical thing to do. I've read many an issue of Xmen where prior to reading someones thoughts Charles Xavier has them write it down on a piece and paper which he then tears up because... and I quote "We don't need that any more." Honestly if Marvel's writers get it how can an experienced mentalist like you not. I rate your book -5 stars.


HA HA you genius!

I am glad you agree ;)

(EZ its an inside joke based on a rant in my book)

I loved that rant! I was glad somebody finally said it! Review in the works BTW...I decided I should do one of Devious realities first since I think you learn a lot of foundational theories that will help with fully appreciating Dare To Be Bold.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Leeds, U.K
eostresh wrote:
Peter_turner1 wrote:
arkham666 wrote:
Peter I can honestly say I'm disappointed by the lack of center tear based routines in your work. Clearly you weren't aware of just how amazing and important this method is and that it has NEVER been exposed to anyone outside of the magic community. More so it is the single most perfectly logical thing to do. I've read many an issue of Xmen where prior to reading someones thoughts Charles Xavier has them write it down on a piece and paper which he then tears up because... and I quote "We don't need that any more." Honestly if Marvel's writers get it how can an experienced mentalist like you not. I rate your book -5 stars.


HA HA you genius!

I am glad you agree ;)

(EZ its an inside joke based on a rant in my book)

I loved that rant! I was glad somebody finally said it! Review in the works BTW...I decided I should do one of Devious realities first since I think you learn a lot of foundational theories that will help with fully appreciating Dare To Be Bold.


Can't wait :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
For those interested in a review of his first book check this out...
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=160446

I will get a review of Peter's 2nd book up in a week or two.
Good stuff in both!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Leeds, U.K
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ag9gbeO98

(here is a video of one of the possibilities if you take the principles from the book and mold them into something else)

P.s the performance is after a few testimonials!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
Peter_turner1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ag9gbeO98

(here is a video of one of the possibilities if you take the principles from the book and mold them into something else)

P.s the performance is after a few testimonials!

That is brilliant. Having read your books I have a vague idea of what you are doing....But still.....WOW!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My new book *Available very soon*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Leeds, U.K
eostresh wrote:
Peter_turner1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ag9gbeO98

(here is a video of one of the possibilities if you take the principles from the book and mold them into something else)

P.s the performance is after a few testimonials!

That is brilliant. Having read your books I have a vague idea of what you are doing....But still.....WOW!


Thank you, the second book is the value of the principles, its about being able to take them and make them into something marvelous (with no props) that's where the value lies :)

its the trust your instincts seated principle, I offer routines that are sure fire in the book this is one of the many possibilities that can come from using that principle.

Pete


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.