View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I'm back :)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:26 am 
Penguin

Hi everyone,

seems like a lifetime back from my corporate event! how is everyone fairing?

Post subject: Re: I'm back :)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:28 pm 
born to perform.

Welcome back Ishmale, so how did getting paid an absurd amount for 5 hours work feel?

In response to your question I'm good, I performed in a talent show again this week and while there were some kinks the effects all worked, I learned a helluva lot and had a great time. My confidence has gone from an all time low to an all time high and I'm really excited about getting up on stage again as soon as I can. The show was won by another magic act who did an awesome bullet catch with a paint ball gun (signed bullet and everything.) left me clueless for a while. I've got my set on film so I'll be posting up here once I get it onto a dvd.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:01 am 
Penguin

arkham666 wrote:
Welcome back Ishmale, so how did getting paid an absurd amount for 5 hours work feel?

In response to your question I'm good, I performed in a talent show again this week and while there were some kinks the effects all worked, I learned a helluva lot and had a great time. My confidence has gone from an all time low to an all time high and I'm really excited about getting up on stage again as soon as I can. The show was won by another magic act who did an awesome bullet catch with a paint ball gun (signed bullet and everything.) left me clueless for a while. I've got my set on film so I'll be posting up here once I get it onto a dvd.

It was alright mate, sales people are easier to work with then any other lays I have come across! hotel was lovely, free bar and the food was the best!

I am glad everything went ok for you, get booking thats all I can say you are a good brain and should be out bestowing your work to the masses!

Had a reply from penguin in regards to the book (it isn't what they are looking for at this time) glad I had that second option ha ha, hope Banachek appreciates the work in there.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 am 
born to perform.

Glad things went well for both of you. I'm just getting back from a short vacation myself. Now it i time for me to get back to work on my own show plans. Hopefully I can swing a gig here in a month or two? We will see how things go. Not a lot of demand for an English speaking mentalist in Korea :(

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:13 pm 
Penguin

eostresh wrote:
Glad things went well for both of you. I'm just getting back from a short vacation myself. Now it i time for me to get back to work on my own show plans. Hopefully I can swing a gig here in a month or two? We will see how things go. Not a lot of demand for an English speaking mentalist in Korea :(

I can see the probs there, is there not tourist areas where the management would book your for tourists?

How is the photography?

thank you for sending me your wallet was fantastic mate! loved all the features cant wait for the finished article and I have a routine for you the most important use for the wallet you may or may not have over looked! :D

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:08 am 
born to perform.

Peter_turner1 wrote:
eostresh wrote:

I can see the probs there, is there not tourist areas where the management would book your for tourists?

How is the photography?

thank you for sending me your wallet was fantastic mate! loved all the features cant wait for the finished article and I have a routine for you the most important use for the wallet you may or may not have over looked! :D
That sounds awsome! We will have to find some time to chat about that. Look forward to hearing your ideas!