View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Effect mixing
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 pm 
Penguin

Now, I wasn't sure what to post this on; Pick Pocketing or Mentalism, so I'm going with mentalism because this involves the idea of Hypnosis.

I'm hoping experienced Hynotists will comment here so I can get some good insight, but I was wondering if it would be possible to pick pocket a hypnotized spectator.

I know you can get very close to a particepant willing to be hypnotized, but I wasn't sure if going for a wallet would be too... Touchy-Feely in this scenario.

I want to be able to do a Card-to-Wallet effect, where, obviously, a card jumps to the spectator's wallet, but I wanted their wallet to appear on another person. Myself or another spectator. My only real problem is modern clothing; tight and sagging jeans, or whatever.

Any ideas on the possibilities of this?

Post subject: Re: Effect mixing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm 
Penguin

This should be possible. I know David Berglas likes to tell how he would pickpocket someone and then "read their mind". Mixing Hypnotism and Pickpocketing has got to be a tough combo!

Post subject: Re: Effect mixing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm 
Penguin

Tough on skill level? I'd assume so, haha, but I was wondering if the Hypnosis would effect their senses when it comes to pick pocketing them.

Not too long ago, I was looking up some Hynosis routines on YouTube, and Anthony Jacquin actually took a Tie off a man while be was in trance, which makes me hopeful :) but I still haven't seen anything taken off of the spectators like a wallet.

Is that hat David Berglas was talking about? And was he meaning while the spectator is hypnotized? Or before/after?