View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Psychic Color Sticks.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:59 am 
Penguin

I just thought I would add this comment in here for those of you that appreciate good mentalism effects and close-up tricks. I noticed that so far it appears that nobody here on the penguin's only forum has commented on the psychic color sticks. I can only assume that is because no one but myself has bought them. I will not go into detail here obviously; but I will say this, if you are looking for a real good mentalism effect with a lasting effect on your spectator for a low price, then you should get the psychic color sticks. I bought them only after seeing it performed at my local magic shop. Basically what the spectator sees is you have them place a color stick of their choice in to this solid metal tube while you are not looking. They cap it off, they hide the rest of the color sticks. Now you turn around and look into their eyes as if you are reading their mind, and then calmly tell them what color they chose. The reason I thought this effect was worth mentioning is because I was impressed with the quality of the trick; but I was also impressed with the effect it had on my spectators. Take some time and check it out here at Penguin :D :D Magic. :D :D

Post subject: same
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:30 am 
born to perform.

I received these and dont really like the effect. Don't like holding something and spectator places something in it. I'd like for them to take it and hold it first but anyways. My 2 cts.