View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mentalism Note Pad!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:48 am 
born to perform.

Has anyone seen the trick where someone write a note on a Note Pad You give them while you are in another room and you can yell out what is on the note pad and you never even entered the room! You can also draw the exact same thing as them while you are in another room. I have not seen any other trick as strong as this one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 2:38 pm 
born to perform.

No I have never heard of it. Sounds like a good trick. Can you buy it online?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:47 pm 
Penguin

it costs 1800€

and here are the details

A board (19 x 21 cm = 7.5" x 8.5") holds a pad of plain paper. A spectator is asked to write a name, number, symbol, etc. on the paper. Of course, he does not allow you or anyone else to see what is written. The spectator tears the sheet of paper off the pad, folds it up and holds it. Instantly, before the spectator can even put down his pen, you know exactly what was drawn!

Imagine: You know exactly what is being drawn as it is being written! This is powerful, scientific magic. The exact image being drawn on the pad of paper is sent instantly to your telepathic notepad.

This is an improved version. The basic principle is that the clipboard has a built-in transmitter. An image drawn on the pad of paper appears on the display of a receiver you can be viewing elsewhere. The range is approx. 40 metres/120 feet! The display in the monitor has an integrated light, you can look at it in complete obscurity.

The transmission speed is very quick. This version has a numeric transmission not an analogic. You also have a reset function - so you can perform the effect as many times as you want!

[/size]http://www.showbizcentre.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:23 am 
Penguin

I have not seen magic prices that high even in shops!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:33 am 
born to perform.

sounds really cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:57 pm 
Penguin

wow, it's only $2000! I could never get a better deal on a magic trick!

:lol:
Btw however cool that site is, who's going to buy it? I mean, yea, it's a great trick, and yea, if ur a billionare, why not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:45 pm 
born to perform.

yeah sounds like a cool trick....you probally could find a cheaper version too....plus its not to hard to figure it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:50 pm 
born to perform.

this is by far the best mentalism trick I have seen on the market!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:14 pm 
born to perform.

I have yet to see a replica made of this trick for a lower price. I also don't believe anyone would figure this trick out either. This would blow them all away!
I agree that is a pretty high price tag. Maybe over time it will go down.

Post subject: You've gotta be kiddin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:57 am 
Penguin

How much money??? It's just insane that someone would buy something like that... hey I have an idea... get a Close-Circuit Security Camera w/ Monitor for about $100 and aim it right at their notepad.... while you watch it on the other room. (And I am being sarcastict here... I can imagine some newbie going to Radio Shack to get himself one.)

I can create a much better effect with a simple $10 gimmick.. without needing that hightech-whatever-the-edited-it-is-and-I-don't-really-care-either gimmick. You tell them to think of any word... any word at all... and after some concentration and psychic energy... with the assistance of the visualizations of your volunteer... you write down your impressions and hold the Notepad close to your body. Then, you ask the volunteer to name the word they thought, and you prodly reveal that it's the exact word that you've written in the Notepad. Works everytime! I'm sure many of you know which effect I'm talking about. Great effect! Cheap price!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:40 pm 
Penguin

I have a friend that owns this, He does the mentlism code with his wife. I must tell you that it is a great concept but it is very unreliable. They have been on stage in front of a 800 people and the thing did not work...On several occasions. They had to build into the routine a out and in saying that this is new sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...For the price not to impressed. Also when it does work the audience is totally fried......Its strong but only for the working pro.....