View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PK toutches
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:22 am 
Penguin

Does Psychokinetic Toutches use suggestion?

Post subject: Re: PK toutches
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:41 pm 
born to perform.

Scottsean wrote:
Does Psychokinetic Toutches use suggestion?

To a certain extent -- but I cannot say more without exposure. Besides, clue fishing isn't a pasttime looked upon kindly around here.

If you really want to know more, purchase the manuscript. Heaven knows, it's priced far too low as it is. I should tell you, however, that it is not an effect for anybody inexperienced in mentalism. It requires a complete command of your atmosphere and your audience's attention, and your ability to communicate to your audience that what you are doing is important and "real."

Best,
Neil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:45 pm 
born to perform.

neil siad it best. any and everythiung in mentalism can utilize suggestion. also, pk touches is only for use by experienced mentalists. a beginner and even an intermediate will not find this effect for them. and yes, it is probably the most underpriced effect in all of magic and mentalism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:00 am 
Penguin

Sorry about sean, His post wasn't very specific. :oops:

We are not the kind of people who just come onto the discuss forums and try to subtely findout how certain tricks are done, we have ordered over $600 of magic tricks so just to clear something up, my bro was not trying to find out how it was done.

The problem is, our mum does not like suggestion, she doesn't like anything Derren brown does (which is a shame because she wouldn't let me get pure effect) :evil: . She doesn't like fire either which is why I'm keeping Torched and restored all hush hush at the moment. My brother just wanted to know so that he would be able to order it.

So, if it is exposure, don't reply but does it use suggestion? To be more specific, does it make people believe that they are seeing and feeling things that they really are not (like a kind of hypnotism).

If so, darn
Hope I cleared matters up :D

By the way Neil, you invented the Xpert didn't you. Its on its way to me now, looks pretty good. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:18 am 
born to perform.

Scottsean wrote:
Sorry about sean, His post wasn't very specific. :oops:

We are not the kind of people who just come onto the discuss forums and try to subtely findout how certain tricks are done, we have ordered over $600 of magic tricks so just to clear something up, my bro was not trying to find out how it was done.

The problem is, our mum does not like suggestion, she doesn't like anything Derren brown does (which is a shame because she wouldn't let me get pure effect) :evil: . She doesn't like fire either which is why I'm keeping Torched and restored all hush hush at the moment. My brother just wanted to know so that he would be able to order it.

So, if it is exposure, don't reply but does it use suggestion? To be more specific, does it make people believe that they are seeing and feeling things that they really are not (like a kind of hypnotism).

If so, darn
Hope I cleared matters up :D

By the way Neil, you invented the Xpert didn't you. Its on its way to me now, looks pretty good. :D

Thank you for ordering my product. Thank you also for supporting Penguin with your $600 in purchases. I hope you will take what I am about to say with the respect in which it is intended --

If you are of an age where your mother must approve of your purchases, please steer clear of PK Touches. This is advanced-level mentalism for the serious performer.

It in fact DOES use suggestion for a portion of its effectiveness. And much to your mother's chagrin, Darren Brown has actually performed this effect.

Best,
Neil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:14 am 
Penguin

Thanks Neil, I said to my brother that it was probably too hard for him. :D
Just for the record though, i'm 14 a when I say approving its not a case of: Mum can I get this, Mum can I get that. Its because she has the credit card.
Also I'm a Jehovahs witness and its against my religion to use hypnotism of virtually any sort.
Hope you understand
Scott watters (the cool one of the family) 8) 8) 8)