first of all thanks for reading
ive used the search button but cant find what im looking for
my friend is hosting an orcehstra performance and he asked me to do some magic durring the intermission, its very short, only like 3-5 minuites and I was thinking of getting a zombie ball and I have a few questions
1. Whats the viewable angls for this thing the stage is almost surrounded 150degrees by chairs (starting from the middle) its a pretty large stage soi wont be too close to the audience
2. where can I get a good one for not too much money, I hear the penguin ones blow
3. Can I put things inside other than silks? It looks like most of these zombie balls can be split open to reveal silks and I was thinking of putting like and appearing cane with silks attached to it, inside the ball
4. Is a month of consistent practice enogh to master this effect?
5. Also I believe there will be performers on stage about 3-4 feet wawy from me, will they be able to see "whats really going on"
6. Its a fundraising concert, does that mean I have to use royalty free music for this performance?
(last ones a little off topic but
thanks for your time
1. Not surrounded, but your angles will be ok.
2. http://www.newconceptsmagicsupplies.com ... uctId=1060
3. Only with the MAK version can it open, and yes, you could put that stuff in there.
4. It depends. You ned to practice moves, then make them into a routine.
5. If there's backlighting, no. With the proper foulard, it will not be see-through from the front.
6. Don't know
P.S. Pick up Jeb Sherill's new "Zombie Re-Animated" 2 disc series, either one, two, or both (recommended), from www.sablemagic.com