View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: School Talent HELP!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:26 am 
Penguin

CAN ANYONE HELP ME MAKE A LIST OF TRICKS OF WHAT TO BUY? CUZ IM GONNA JOIN MY SCHOOL'S TALENT SHOW NEXT YEAR. PLEASE NAME SOME GREAT TRICKS. I already have Hummer Card, D'lite, (thinking of getting the d'lite flight", criss angel levitation, Self Vanish ( for Finale). thats kinda it. Any suggestions?! please?! Price doesnt matter. cuz im crazy like that. ugh im soo obsessed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am 
Penguin

look into the zombie combo, and any type of cane (silver appearing, dancing, vanishing etc.). spongeballs wouldn't be a bad idea either.

hummer card would be hard for some people to see unless you dim the lights and attach a rave card gimmick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:22 pm 
Penguin

I recommend the mail bag escape (if you are into escapes) Also i dont recommend getting Criss Angel's levitation, it takes a lot of money and a lot of work. I hope this helps you!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:23 pm 
Penguin

I recommend the mail bag escape (if you are into escapes) Also i dont recommend getting Criss Angel's levitation, it takes a lot of money and a lot of work. I hope this helps you!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:20 pm 
Penguin

bugzzbunie wrote:
where can i get the mail bag escape?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:27 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Cannons Great Escapes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 am 
Penguin

andrew mayne bisection,zombie ball, and be creative!!!!!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:24 am 
Penguin

lol. Please No Escapes. Im looking for crazy illusions. i already have Criss Angel Levitation, Hummer Card, D'Lit TT, Bisection, Self Vanish ( Finale), This pot that can float and make water disappear..... anything elsE?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:44 am 
Penguin

If your looking for crazy illusions, what about a sub trunk?

Sam
www.pearceillusions.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:58 pm 
Penguin

You don't sound like you've put that much time into your show. An all-star lineup of effects will suck something fierce if they don't sync up and they're not performed well. Criss Angel's levitation... how is that for the stage..? Whatever. Umm Zombie ball would be excellent. Get some jumbo size cards and be creative. But most of all, plan it out. A stage act is more a play than magic, if your audience isn't hanging on your every word and performance, they're likely to leave, or worse, look where you don't want them to. I used to throw a million billion tricks together that made no sense, but you will learn. The best show is a simple one that kills. Tried and true effects you know will have a great reaction, and most of all that flow. It appears I've ranted again -_- haha sorry. I just hope you can take something from this and maybe save some money on stuff you might never use :P

Post subject: Re: School Talent HELP!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:31 pm 
born to perform.

j1juan wrote:
CAN ANYONE HELP ME MAKE A LIST OF TRICKS OF WHAT TO BUY? CUZ IM GONNA JOIN MY SCHOOL'S TALENT SHOW NEXT YEAR. PLEASE NAME SOME GREAT TRICKS. I already have Hummer Card, D'lite, (thinking of getting the d'lite flight", criss angel levitation, Self Vanish ( for Finale). thats kinda it. Any suggestions?! please?! Price doesnt matter. cuz im crazy like that. ugh im soo obsessed.

Do you want to do MAGIC, or just do tricks ? You obviously have a computer, as well as access to the internet. Here's an idea.......Do some research !

The way you asked your question with all caps and your poor grammar shows me that you're too lazy to properly ask for help. Let alone put in the actual time and effort to put on a decent performance.

I'm sorry but I just feel as if my advice and experience would go to waste on you.

I wish you well just the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:00 pm 
born to perform.

What will a bunch of people you don't even know naming out tricks for you accomplish? Answer that then we'll move on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:17 am 
Penguin

j1juan wrote:

Since when is the Criss Angel Levitation a stage levitation? You're not even facing the audience... but okay. You need to not type in all caps and sit back and think about what kind of show you want to do and then the effects come after. Put some thought into it and come back in a week or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:02 am 
born to perform.

An arm chopper is great for eveybody, always gets a reaction. The mind reading orange is good for the right audience. The tie pin juan is like a card sowrd but with a tie and way cheaper, but if price does not matter a card sowrd.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:38 am 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
obi5967 wrote:
j1juan wrote:

Since when is the Criss Angel Levitation a stage levitation? You're not even facing the audience... but okay. You need to not type in all caps and sit back and think about what kind of show you want to do and then the effects come after. Put some thought into it and come back in a week or so.
I have seen people do it before. You need cover which doesn't look good but you can do it. The crowd went wild over it. (It is somewhere on youtube) I wouldn't do it becuase of cover BUT that is just me.