View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

What one do you like more?
Sub Trunk 80%  80%  [ 16 ]
Tip over Trunk 20%  20%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 20
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:48 pm 
Penguin

magikrn wrote:
hey Samp, you may want to edit your site.

Quote:
One of magic's oldest tricks, dating back to the days of its creation by Houdini, the famous Metamorphosis illusion! Nearly 100 years have gone by since its creation, and still with little modifications.

Um, magic has been around a lot longer than a hundred years. I belive your looking for thousands of years to be one of the oldest tricks in magic.

Yes, I was referring to Houdini, the creator, and since he died in 1926, it's safe to say that is over 100 years old.

Sam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:09 pm 
Penguin

WHERE CAN I FIND THE CLOTH AND BAG FOR THE SUB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:21 am 
Penguin

We can make you a curtain and a bag if interested.
How much are you willing to spend on this?

Sam
www.PearceIllusions.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:19 am 
Penguin

1 dollar. Idk how mutch does it ussaly cost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:50 pm 
Penguin

I have replied to you with a PM.

Sam Pearce
www.PearceIllusions.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:55 pm 
Emperor Penguin

samp123 wrote:
magikrn wrote:
hey Samp, you may want to edit your site.

Quote:
One of magic's oldest tricks, dating back to the days of its creation by Houdini, the famous Metamorphosis illusion! Nearly 100 years have gone by since its creation, and still with little modifications.

Um, magic has been around a lot longer than a hundred years. I belive your looking for thousands of years to be one of the oldest tricks in magic.

Yes, I was referring to Houdini, the creator, and since he died in 1926, it's safe to say that is over 100 years old.

Sam

But it says, "one of magic's oldest tricks". Now if it is over a hundred years old, and magic dates back to the egyptians(thousands of years), that would mean no new magic was created since the Egyptians untill Houdini came along....

That's all I am saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:54 am 
Penguin

I'm not trying to get technical here, just trying to sell a quality product!

Sam Pearce
www.PearceIllusions.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:21 pm 
Emperor Penguin

LOL, and I am only messing with you. You do have some nice looking props at your site. I may be looking into some in the future, so keep a look out for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 pm 
Penguin

Haha! Thanks for the complement!

We will have some new products coming out soon, but right now, I'm working on my own show. I just signed a deal with a resort to do my illusion show weekly, so right now, most of my time and energy is being put towards planning that.

I'm still building illusions and cases, and will continue to take orders at this time!

Sam Pearce
www.PearceIllusions.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:49 pm 
Emperor Penguin

congratulations and good luck with your show!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:13 am 
Penguin

samp123 wrote:
You might want to check out this for a cool subtrunk... http://www.pearceillusions.com/subtrunk.htm

Sam

How old are you? No offense, but if I wanted to buy expensive illusions, I would buy it from a more trusted source.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:36 am 
born to perform.

Anique wrote:
samp123 wrote:
You might want to check out this for a cool subtrunk... http://www.pearceillusions.com/subtrunk.htm

Sam

How old are you? No offense, but if I wanted to buy expensive illusions, I would buy it from a more trusted source.

Have you looked at these trunks? They're better quality than half of whats on the market, and listen, I know Sam very well and he is 100% trustworthy. and i don't know why you complain about his age because out of all the young magicians out here Sam is probably the most successful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:55 am 
Penguin

zawert wrote:
Anique wrote:
samp123 wrote:

Sam

Have you looked at these trunks? They're better quality than half of whats on the market, and listen, I know Sam very well and he is 100% trustworthy. and i don't know why you complain about his age because out of all the young magicians out here Sam is probably the most successful.

What is he, like 16? And Im going to hand him 1400 for a sub trunk. How much success has he had selling sub trunks? Im not saying he's going to steal my money, I'm saying there are other, better and more reliable sources out there than him. At first glance, this only looks like a get-rich-quick scheme.

Quote:
and i don't know why you complain about his age because out of all the young magicians out here Sam is probably the most successful.

I highly, highly doubt that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:20 pm 
Penguin

Anique, the illusion side of my company is run by my father and myself, and I can assure you that we would not try to 'rip anyone off."
Yes, we are new on the market, trying to share our high quality illusions with the world. I can understand that you are unsure because we are new, but doesn't everyone have to start somewhere.

I first started building illusions for my shows, because I wanted something unique, that was not on the market. So I came up with some original designs, and I now perform them in my show. Others commented on my props, and I then took an interest in building them and selling them to other performers.
I can assure you, this is not a "get-rich-quick" scheme. Because of our competitive prices, our profit is not the best, on the items we sell. If you still think this is a scheme, then consider this: I paid $400 for a website, advertised at CAM, I have Pearce Illusions business cards, and there is over $6000 worth of raw materials in our stock right now, ready to be built into products.

On a personal note, I'm not sure what you call successful, but at 16, I have a near $50,000 illusion show production, I just signed a deal with a resort for the summer, January 1st till 7th, I will be touring Shanghai, China with my show. I have performed for thousands of families from across Canada, receiving rave reviews wherever my show takes me.

Is this success? I'll let you be the judge.

I'm not one to get into discussions like this, so I would like to put it to rest. I build quality illusions, and I perform amazing magic, or at least, that's what others tell me.
Please visit my website at: www.SamPearceMagic.com for more info, and of course, www.PearceIllusions.com for illusion products.

If you need to contact me, PM me here, email me at: info@sampearcemagic.com, or call me toll free at: 1-800-514-5049

All the best, Sam Pearce

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:48 pm 
Penguin

samp123 wrote:
Anique, the illusion side of my company is run by my father and myself, and I can assure you that we would not try to 'rip anyone off."
Yes, we are new on the market, trying to share our high quality illusions with the world. I can understand that you are unsure because we are new, but doesn't everyone have to start somewhere.

I first started building illusions for my shows, because I wanted something unique, that was not on the market. So I came up with some original designs, and I now perform them in my show. Others commented on my props, and I then took an interest in building them and selling them to other performers.
I can assure you, this is not a "get-rich-quick" scheme. Because of our competitive prices, our profit is not the best, on the items we sell. If you still think this is a scheme, then consider this: I paid $400 for a website, advertised at CAM, I have Pearce Illusions business cards, and there is over $6000 worth of raw materials in our stock right now, ready to be built into products.

On a personal note, I'm not sure what you call successful, but at 16, I have a near $50,000 illusion show production, I just signed a deal with a resort for the summer, January 1st till 7th, I will be touring Shanghai, China with my show. I have performed for thousands of families from across Canada, receiving rave reviews wherever my show takes me.

Is this success? I'll let you be the judge.

I'm not one to get into discussions like this, so I would like to put it to rest. I build quality illusions, and I perform amazing magic, or at least, that's what others tell me.
Please visit my website at: www.SamPearceMagic.com for more info, and of course, www.PearceIllusions.com for illusion products.

If you need to contact me, PM me here, email me at: info@sampearcemagic.com, or call me toll free at: 1-800-514-5049

All the best, Sam Pearce

Ah, here it is. I forgot what section this was in, I hardly post in this forum. Anyway good post, however you misunderstood some stuff I said. I never said you were not successful, I said 'I highly doubt you were the most successful young magician' . No need to start throwing numbers at me.

Next, okay you make and sell illusions, I'll still let you know I wouldnt purchase from you, but thats my opinion and I'll keep it to myself from now on. On a side note, dont know if you already have, but if your trying to look professional fix up the mistakes on your website, it'll do you good.

Good luck.

Anique