View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Multiplying balls
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 pm 
Penguin

I just recently ordered these http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=3609 and was hoping that someone that has used these could please let me know how good they are. I am just getting started in ball manipulation and thought that these would be a good start. So if anyone has these please let me know how well they work. Thank you very much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:43 pm 
born to perform.

Check out this thread that I started on multiplying balls - http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... p?t=147457.

In there DaveV says that he has the Arlen Balls, so you may want to pm him.

Post subject: Re: Multiplying balls
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 pm 
Emperor Penguin

nike103103 wrote:
I just recently ordered these http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=3609 and was hoping that someone that has used these could please let me know how good they are. I am just getting started in ball manipulation and thought that these would be a good start. So if anyone has these please let me know how well they work. Thank you very much

Just for future reference, it's normally not a good idea to rush in and buy something, and then :lol: ask how good it is. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Multiplying balls
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:09 pm 
Penguin

[/quote]

Just for future reference, it's normally not a good idea to rush in and buy something, and then :lol: ask how good it is. :lol:[/quote]

haha yea I know but I have no patience which many times ends up not ending good for me and I hoep that it wont be bad this time haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:52 pm 
born to perform.

well...i would like to know when you get it hope it was a good choice-good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:32 pm 
Penguin

shteig613 wrote:
well...i would like to know when you get it hope it was a good choice-good luck

Well I got my package in the mail today and the balls have a nice feel to them. I can easily palm them without them slipping. They "stick" right to my hand. The only thing is the shell, I am not sure how much of the ball the shell is supposed to cover but it is very angly because if you dont hold it just right it looks as if your holding two balls. Is that how a shell is supposed to work? I have never used any multiplying balls before so I am not sure how well the shell is supposed to fit. Also, you can not toss the ball up or to your other hand with the shell or it will fall off. I want to get the fakinis but I like the smaller size so I can carry them around in the jeans pocket. If anyone could tell me how a shell is supposed to fit I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:26 pm 
Penguin

I'm kind of fond of teh multiplying golf balls, they look natural and I can do a full ball roll with the shell on the ball.... unfortunatley they are not desert friendly... the only balls I have found I can use for my routine in Las Vegas are some rubber balls I found at target... I made a shell out of polymer clay... but I cant do a roll with it, and if it drops it can break... oh well

I haven't played with silicone balls... too pricey for me