View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:23 am 
Penguin

I dont mean to bring you down or anything, but walking on water. Peter come here. It sounds great but people are just going to suspect that there is something under the water that they dont see. Its kinda like that too perfect theory. Its possible to make an effect so clean and impossible that it leads the audience to develope only one solution, in most cases its the correct solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:48 pm 
Penguin

Now did I say there was anything under the water.....NO!!! I DID'NT you just can't asume there is something under the water especially when I can dive into it, bring someone else out there to walk around too, and the audience can even swim around in it and won't find anything!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:09 pm 
Penguin

I did not say that you have anything under the water but that is what people are going to suspect.

Read my post about the too perfect theory again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:20 pm 
Penguin

He said that the spectators could swim around in the water did'nt he?!?!? if he can also bring another person on the water with him, and they can swim in it, I don't think they will think there is anything underwater!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:32 pm 
Penguin

Nothing over the water either...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:40 pm 
Penguin

:shock: Holy Crap!!! I GOTTA SEE IT!!!!!! I'LL PM YOU ABOUT HOW TO GET TO THIS AWSOME SHOW!!!!!!!! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:40 am 
Penguin

Richards wrote:
Nothing over the water either...

I'm sorry if this is a little direpectful but i don't believ you. It's Too perfect; No Wires, nothing underneath, nothing on top, volunteer can do it. [edited] It cant be done.
Thats like saying ok, im going rise from the floor allowing someone to crawl under my feet then... I'm to have some person stand on a chair and check me (COMPLETLY) and all around me. Then im going to walk away, that right WALK Away IN AIR.

UNDER STAND IT CANT BE DONE... ITS TOOOO IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU LEAVING SOMETHING OUT... AND TRYING TO BE "COOL" AND LIE ABOUT AN ASPECT OF THE TRICK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:44 am 
Penguin

Richards wrote:
Now did I say there was anything under the water.....NO!!! I DID'NT you just can't asume there is something under the water especially when I can dive into it, bring someone else out there to walk around too, and the audience can even swim around in it and won't find anything!

OK.. for someone to dive in a pool without getting hurt i think the minimum is 6 ft. (at least without chiping ne teeth). How are you going to transport a "body of water" thats at least 6ft deep and enough lenght to prove your walking on water theory a miracle, to a different location, cause its going to be hard to do inside so i assume its outside , also, how do u move that fro one place to another. ?>????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:06 am 
Penguin

Kannible wrote:
It's Too perfect; No Wires, nothing underneath, nothing on top, volunteer can do it. [edited] It cant be done.

I was thinking the same thing. The way it has been described, nothing in the water, nothing above, a spectator can walk around while you walk on it...I mean, there's got to be something to it unless you're doing the real deal. The Zaney Blaney levitation, probably the best of it's kind on the market, still has angles and needs special props to "prove" there's nothing extra, but they at least are honest about it in the description (something the SAM and IBM make you swear support to in their oath).

I don't doubt you've done amazing work here, Richards, but I just think you're leaving things out. I'm not saying you have to tip the method, but perhaps recognize that there is one. Personally, I hope for it to be as perfect as you say, and I wish you luck, man, though if it is, you don't need my blessing :wink:

Pj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:31 pm 
Penguin

I don't know why you persecute Richards about his new invention, gee I'm glad for the guy, c'mon show some respect, just because you guys can't think of something this brilliant is no reason to put someone down!!! :evil:

Last edited by redcougar on Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:32 pm 
Penguin

I am able to do this because A: I have a eight foot deep inground pool, that answers your question about the being able to dive in B: did I ever say anything about wires, or anything or what about when I said there is'nt anything OVER or UNDER the water ( narrow down to the left over choices you have to guess how it is done), not to mention what I have here is audience tested, it works great and it is so stinkin simple you will wish you have thought of it. This whole thing will probably cost a little under $30. So have anything else to add about my new trick like: OK.. for someone to dive in a pool without getting hurt i think the minimum is 6 ft. (at least without chiping ne teeth). How are you going to transport a "body of water" thats at least 6ft deep and enough lenght to prove your walking on water theory a miracle, to a different location, cause its going to be hard to do inside so i assume its outside , also, how do u move that fro one place to another. ?>???? or Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:06 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kannible wrote:
It's Too perfect; No Wires, nothing underneath, nothing on top, volunteer can do it. [edited] It cant be done.

I was thinking the same thing. The way it has been described, nothing in the water, nothing above, a spectator can walk around while you walk on it...I mean, there's got to be something to it unless you're doing the real deal. The Zaney Blaney levitation, probably the best of it's kind on the market, still has angles and needs special props to "prove" there's nothing extra, but they at least are honest about it in the description (something the SAM and IBM make you swear support to in their oath).

I don't doubt you've done amazing work here, Richards, but I just think you're leaving things out. I'm not saying you have to tip the method, but perhaps recognize that there is one. Personally, I hope for it to be as perfect as you say, and I wish you luck, man, though if it is, you don't need my blessing

P.S. I'm not leaving anything out, and even if I did and you wanted me to tell anything if I was'nt (hypetheticly) its almost asking me to EXPOSE IT!!! AND THAT IS THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:37 pm 
Penguin

I agree with Richards here, this sounds great and don't have any doubts about this effect. Any way I am going to his show because I bought some ticckets from him on his website and I am going to see him do it if he is'nt to intimidated by you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:50 am 
born to perform.

Everyone go to richards site by clicking his www button. You will enjoy it.

Last edited by Aaron123 on Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:17 am 
Penguin

:twisted: Yeah that's what I thought, of course you edit it NOW!!! before anyone else saw the total and complete crap you had before!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:10 pm 
Penguin

so stop the persecution already u big JERK!!!

Last edited by redcougar on Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next