View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My new stage show
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:57 am 
born to perform.

A Magician walks on stage with a briefcase and a cane. He sets the briefcase down on the table and looks around for somewhere to but his cane, but cannot find anywhere. So with a wave of the hands, the cane disappears, and turns into two silks. Then he takes the silks and places them inside of a wooden box. He goes over to his briefcase, opens it up, looks inside, and takes a real basketball out of the briefcase that the basketball obviously doesn’t fit in it. He rolls the basketball of the stage and the audience can go outside and play basketball with it if they want, and then he takes the briefcase and puts it by a table. The magician takes a coke bottle from off of the table, and a paper bag from out of his pockets, The magician is about to drink the coke, but decides not to, so he puts it inside of the bag. He crushes the bag, and the bottle is gone, so he puts the bag inside of the box. Now the table is a little to the left of the stage, but almost center, and has a chair facing the audience. He sits down on the chair, and next to it is a torn up newspaper. He goes through each of the pieces of torn newspaper, and then with a blow and a wiggle, and the newspaper is restored. Then he places the newspaper inside that wooden box. The magician take the chair and places it behind the table, and sees a bucket beside of it. He pours the water from the bucket into a very large bucket, shows it empty, and just leaves it there. He opens up the briefcase again, and takes out a nicely colored bag. He takes the bag, and pulls out a 4 inch wide ribbon, and places it around he neck. He turns the bag inside-out and it is yellow, he turns it inside-out again, which should be the original color, but is now completely different from the second or the first. This keeps going on for a while, and it keeps being a color never seen before, until you see a zipper on one of them, and you open the compartment, and pull out a bouquet of flowers, and place them on the middle of the table. The magician puts the bag inside of the box, with all of the other things inside of it. He takes out a large cloth, and a balloon, The magician blows up that balloon, and places the scarf over it. He pops the balloon, and in it’s place is that bottle that vanished before. He takes a cup from the table, and pours the soda from the bottle into the cup, then he lets go of the cup to see what time it is. The bottle is suspended in the air, grips the cup again, and puts the cup and the bottle on the table. The magician looks at the table, and there is two candle holders, and an empty vase on the table. The magician takes that 4 inch ribbon from off of his shoulders, lifts it up, and drops it, and a candle appears. He lights the candle, and brings his other hand up to the flame. A flame appears on the magicians hand, and with a wave of the hand, and another candle appears in it’s place, then he lights that one too. He places the two candles on their holders, and then takes a piece of tissue paper. He folds it up into what looks like a rose, and it begins to float around the magician, then stops, right in front of him. He takes a match, lights it, and sets the paper rose on fire. Then he places his empty hands into the flame, and produces, a real rose from the flames. He places the rose inside of the vase, and goes back over to the previously empty bucket on the floor, and pours even more water from it. The magician looks up at the ceiling, puts his hand out as if there was a leak. The table is now decorated as if he were going to a dinner. He takes a pan from the small table that the box is on, and shows it empty to the audience and puts the lid on top of it, and a rubber chicken appears inside of it. Now the magician expresses with his gestures that a rubber chicken isn’t very appetizing, and walks over to the box. He looks inside, and closes the lid. He places a very large cloth or towel, over the box, and holds the box and the towel by the box’s handles, and brings it up onto the front of the stage. The magician throws the towel up, and the box has completely vanished. The magician bows to the audience, buts his hands out, and streamers fly out of his hands. Then he stands for the applause, and walks of stage.

how do u like it?

Last edited by technofire on Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:14 am 
born to perform.

Sounds very good but how long would it last and is this urs? If it is how much did all the stuff cost for it? Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:16 am 
born to perform.

By the way, i just edited it, so u can take a look again. But i don't have all the stuff, but my b day is soon, and before the show, so i will soon know how long it is. And yes, it's my show, i thought of it myself. And i'm getting a lot of it for my b day, so i'm not sure how much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:28 am 
born to perform.

i forgot one more thing. When the magician shoots the streamers from out of his hands, he starts searching his body for something, but can't find it. The he sticks his hand out, and produces a full size cane. He nods his head, and walks of stage

there, i think that's all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:30 pm 
born to perform.

BRAVO! *applauses* I love it. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:09 pm 
born to perform.

thanks for the support guys, i hope it goes well. This is my first actual stage show. And before this show, i have another one i have to do, it's a walkaround. All i know i'm doing so far, is flame wallet, card tricks, loops, how sweet it is, a sugar trick with a TT, and that's it so far

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:09 pm 
born to perform.

No offense but all that would be like 10 birthdays if you ask me. Have you even found a dealer with alll those things and have you added up the total. Very cool and all but its a little pricey and its more like a single routine instead of a stage show. I dont even think some of it is even possible. I know I have had visons of routines to learn the face value or even possibiltity of it. It does sound great though so best of luck and if there is any help you need then id be glad to help.