View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sword Through Neck
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:19 am 
born to perform.

Does anyone have the version that is around $80? Sorry I'm not very specific, I can't name the site. Is it any good? It looks like it's worth the money. :D :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:50 am 
Penguin

You mean the imported one from India ?

It's ok. I had it for a while . I got mine as part of a grab-bag of stuff that sold on an auction site. The quality on the neck stocks and the sword are good .

The only thing not so great about it is the sword is very short compared to some versions of Sword thru the Neck that I've seen. It's more like "long knife" through the neck, rather than sword through the neck.

Definitely replace the smallish, toy-like wooden handle with something that looks more substantial . If you search around you can find more realistic sword or knife handles that will definitely enhance the looks of this trick. The blade itself is nicely made and functions well with the neck stocks . You can always make more blades with a certain type of common item found at a hardware store and chrome mylar tape from a auto supply store. The hard part to make is the neck stocks . The stocks supplied with the version I think you are referring to are very nicely made , although the neck hole is made to fit a thin person , so size up your volunteer before you choose them . Some other versions allow a larger neck size , but then sometimes those end up being too loose on certain people.