View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:19 am 
Penguin

If you want a good image editing program that is free check out The Gimp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:10 pm 
Penguin

iceknight wrote:
great idea for effect, however your poster design needs much more work, sorry to say.

You would benefit greatly from purchasing Paintshop Pro or Photoshop - paint will not and does not give that professional look to work. The ideas you have put together are great and the images will work, providing you clean them up alot more and get the perspective correct and use a better fonts for the title and name - there are hundreds of free fonts that would suit your theme simpel surf my friend.

Hope that didnt come over as harsh - but please take a leaf out of WeirdMagic's book and see why his images stand out, Presentation is everything.

All the best with your effect and designs

I know its kinda bad, i just made that in paint just to give you a general idea on how the coffin will look when its all done being painted and all its details, the grim reaper however looks really acurate on how he looks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:27 pm 
born to perform.

That's sooooooooo good. I love those kind of tricks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:44 pm 
born to perform.

Any chance you will be giving a free secret giveaway? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:37 pm 
Penguin

dunno, i may not sell this one... i have many others and other new twists you can add to old fx to make them spicier... my website will soon have a picture of the grim coffin escape coffin very soon, i just went and bought the paint tonight, i am currently having the grim reapers robe made with the red spade on back and 2marrow i make the sickle....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:11 pm 
Penguin

This sounds awsome, when and where are you planning to show it in public?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:30 pm 
Penguin

Well, i planned on performing it at PARANORMAL, on my stage but i guess PARANORMAL will now be held at my brothers schools' halloween bash. Dunno for sure but its a good possibility. The High Schools principals wife came up to my mom and asked her if i would be interested in performing a show at the schools' halloween bash so i might do paranormal and all my bizarre magic there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:34 pm 
Penguin

Do you think you could get a video of your preformance, I'm really interested in seeing your Grim Coffin Escape and all of your other stuff sounds very interesting aswell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:54 am 
Penguin

Im still trying to figure out how im gunna get my webcam to it, or mabye i could just use a regular cam corder and play it on a small tv and have the webcam record that....hmmmmm I promise i will do my best to get a video of the grim coffin escape.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:44 pm 
Penguin

UPDATE ON COFFIN ESCAPE: Hello, the Grim Coffin Escape most likely will be fimled LIVE at my season special in front of a huge audience. I might bring my cam corder tape it, then have my webcam record the screen of the tv when i bring it back, i am in a bit of a delema though, if anybody would please help me the better i can have it performed. My delema is this... I have no music to play for this effect, and i cant find any or make any. If anybody would be so kind as to find, make or w/e a theme for the trick. The tricks run time is about 3-31/2 mins possibly 4. It has to be creepy (duh) but sorta loud and fast like techno/heavy metal. Must have a nice ending like echoing of last phrase (go to my website and listen to that theme on hompage) im basically looking for a song like that, if anybody wants to edit the MINDTWISTER theme and post a link to the edited version please do, make it shorter though. The theme i find best suited for this extreme magic illusion will be honored by being used in the effect come showtime...THANKS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:11 pm 
Penguin

hey Richards maybe I can be of assistance, www.sounddogs.com check it out you can shop for music by type and there are a lot of different types

Hope I was helpful,
Orpheus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:43 pm 
Penguin

well what im basically looking for is a shortened version to my them from my site....can anybody edit it to make it about 3 mins and 30 secs? thx