View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Come and Reclaim your Land
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:23 pm 
born to perform.

Be a part of something bigger and help reclaim the Westba....I mean Judea and Samaria.

http://yesha.homestead.com/buyshomron.html

Quote:
With so called Palestinians confined to Cantons, the option remains open for them to sell and find a better life elsewhere. The United Nations Charter gives them this right. Their right to emigrate is an inalienable basic human right.

Quote:
The Biblical commandments of settling the Land and of conquering the Land are specific obligations incumbent upon all Jews in every period of history. In explaining why a Jew may instruct another, who is not Jewish, to violate Shabbat in order to buy a home in Israel, the Yerushalmi comments, "For Jericho, too, was conquered on the Sabbath." Clearly buying a house from Arab hands constitutes a partial conquering of the Land of Israel.

Quote:
The only thing that can stop this dividing the Holy Land again is massive settlement.

Don't see room for a two state solution in that picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:18 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
Heil Hitler, brother.

get a card wallet.

It's only 99 cents.

90 cents with the 10% discount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:30 am 
born to perform.

Heil Hitler, without whom Israel would still be in the hands of those dirty arabs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:57 am 
Penguin

How much are you going to buy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:36 am 
Emperor Penguin

This whole Middle East deal is just dumb. It's holy land to Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm. And not one of them have the right to the land for the sake that it was "promised" by a God who can't be proven to exist.

The west shouldn't have had anything to do with the whole situation, because all we did was screw it all up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm 
born to perform.

fallingblood wrote:
The west shouldn't have had anything to do with the whole situation, because all we did was screw it all up.

NEWSFLASH! that's all we ever do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:44 pm 
Emperor Penguin

the land should be sold on ebay to the highest bidder.

the land belongs to whomever can afford it. whomever own the deed, or what ever they use. Not what ones religious book says.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:10 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
ndnsurfer wrote:
fallingblood wrote:

NEWSFLASH! that's all we ever do.
Well....not Hawaii. You outer little island you. You guys just party. :lol: It's Kentucky I tell yous! Kentucky!!! :shock: :lol: ---thesun :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:58 pm 
born to perform.

powerful countries and nations can give land to whoever the [edited] they want, and they have it to the jews, so get over it caus it wont change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:06 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
benlewis2004 wrote:
powerful countries and nations can give land to whoever the [edited] they want, and they have it to the jews, so get over it caus it wont change.
Ben calm down! You have been coming here with such a attitude lately. And you think you are so much better than everyone here. You should take some time off of Penguin. :o ---thesun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:20 pm 
Emperor Penguin

benlewis2004 wrote:

Just because a country is powerful, doesn't give them the right to screw things up for a whole region. I have nothing wrong with a Jewish home state. I'm Jewish (or Hebrew, whatever you want to call it) myself, but I do not think that the West should have given Israel to the Jews. It may be the "holy land" but big deal. It's a piece of rock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:57 pm 
born to perform.

fallingblood wrote:
benlewis2004 wrote:

Just because a country is powerful, doesn't give them the right to screw things up for a whole region. I have nothing wrong with a Jewish home state. I'm Jewish (or Hebrew, whatever you want to call it) myself, but I do not think that the West should have given Israel to the Jews. It may be the "holy land" but big deal. It's a piece of rock.

It's a piece of rock yes, but it's a piece of rock that is close to the hearts of many. It may be irrational but some of the best things in this world are irational. Wanting to live in the Holy Land is understandable. But when you declare that you not only want to live there but you want to remove all non-jews and you want the land that other people are already living in, that is when problems arise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:45 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I agree, that it would not be fair to move all of the Jews out. But that's not what the majority of the Arabs want. Sure, there may be some radical Arabs who want all of the Jews out, but there are also radical Jews who want all of the Arabs out. So it goes both ways.

The whole problem really started when Israel was formed as a country. It was a stupid idea. I mean, the west decided it was a good idea to take away Arab land, Arab Holy Land, and give it to the Jews. Now, the west could have given the land to anyone else, and the Arabs would still be just as mad. I can you really blame them? I mean we took their holy land and gave it away, without caring about what they wanted.

Jews were living in the area before Israel became a nation. There was a lot more peace before Israel became a nation. Then Israel becomes a nation, and instead of letting them handle the situation, we decide that we have to stick our nose into their business, and screw things up even worse. The United States gives millions of dollars to Israel. We allow them to have nuclear weapons. We back them up in pretty much everything they do. Yet, we forbid other middle east countries to develop nuclear weapons, we support them very little, and for the most part, spread propaganda that they are nothing but evil. We praise Israel, and then we show only the evils of the Arabs. It's really not fair.

Both sides are to blame for the conflict. Both sides commit terrorist actions. Both sides are waging a war for the holy land. In the end though, the west should have stayed out of it.