View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:35 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
NMP50 wrote:
I have a lvl 33 mage im trying to get to 70 before the new expansion comes out so I can get a death knight, and is true the death knights start out on lvl 70 or just a lie?
DK is a hero class. Meaning you have to unlock it before you can play it. They start at a higher level then other classes. Here's the deal on the Death Knights. They are essentially paladins who lost the light within themselves. Wasn't this in previous Warcrafts, but looks like for WoW that is what it's gonna be. Which means You're gonna need a paladin probably to become a dk.

Get to 80 and do a quest chain. Then the class will be unlocked and either start at 60 or 70. Hasn't been confirmed yet. Now as being a warlock or mage would really make no sense to become a Dk you're probably going to have to start a BE Paladin or a Dwarf, Draenei, or Human Paladin. It will be available to both factions. I think it will be a Paladin only unlockable class seeing as how it would make the most sense. Now the good and bad is that it'll be a separate character so you won't lose the 80 paladin. Bad being you'll have to level him/her to 80 again, but new class to play should be fun. All of this is just what I think.

I might be wrong. Only can wait until Next Year when it releases to see. The mods are right though. You should take this to the WoW forums Nic if you're that excited. Follow-up on the updates too. New screenshots up on the site. Yes, as you are aware I do play. I do have a 70 Paladin and my guild just finished Kara. Farming it a bit before Gruul.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Vergile

I don't raid much with them, but I try. I mean I do try to have a life outside WoW and Penguin and the computer.---thesun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:50 pm 
born to perform.

DK info straight from blizzcon
Quote:
http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/08/03/death-knight-details/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:38 pm 
Penguin

ummm so u have to be a level 80 to get a DK? But do any of u guys think a lock with his felguard out could beat a level 80 DK? And a lock crits 10,000 to 13,000 with shadow bolt when they r level 70.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:43 pm 
Penguin

nic95 wrote:
ummm so u have to be a level 80 to get a DK? But do any of u guys think a lock with his felguard out could beat a level 80 DK? And a lock crits 10,000 to 13,000 with shadow bolt when they r level 70.

Ummm....maybe a crit that big during Curator's Evocation, but never a normal crit. I have a 70 epic pally (1800+healing).

And I highly doubt your sister has both of the twin blades....a drop rate that low means you'd have to down Illidan a LOT, plus there are only a select few guilds that have BT on farm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:49 pm 
Penguin

mooglepimp wrote:
nic95 wrote:

Ummm....maybe a crit that big during Curator's Evocation, but never a normal crit. I have a 70 epic pally (1800+healing).

And I highly doubt your sister has both of the twin blades....a drop rate that low means you'd have to down Illidan a LOT, plus there are only a select few guilds that have BT on farm.
My sister did down illidan alot with her 45 man raid and another raid came in unexpected so it went by faster

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:54 pm 
Penguin

this is my char:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Ironkirby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:39 am 
born to perform.

im not convinced that your sis has a loc that hits for that. post an armory link please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:45 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
roadblock wrote:
DK info straight from blizzcon
Quote:
http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/08/03/death-knight-details/
Guess I was wrong. I think this is a bad decision on Blizz's part to make it so accessible. Before you know it the servers will be overrun with Death Knights! :shock: Then there will be no more classes around, but DKs. Then it'll be no fun.

Nic95 wrote:
My sister did down illidan alot with her 45 man raid and another raid came in unexpected so it went by faster

Yeah....you saying that makes me believe that was not your character, your sister didn't beat Illidian, get his blades, etc and you don't even know what you're talking about. You're just lying.

1) Black Temple is a 25 Man raid! That's the maximum. Come to think of it even in pre-bc the max you could bring to a raid was 40 Man! So unless your sister has Magical Powers...she couldn't have beaten Illidian with 45 people.

2)Another raid came in and helped?! And to top it off that whole other raid of what 45 other people decided your sister was a god and should get Illidians blades?! Wow tell me more! Okay scratch that. Even if another raid could come in and help your sister's guild tagged "Illidian". So they have no access to his loot. Anyways, except Outdoor raids like Doomreaver and Kazzak and the Nightmare dragons and etc. raids can't just pop-in and help. You go through a Instance portal in raids meaning ONLY YOUR GUILD'S RAID TEAM CAN GO TO IT. Meaning another guild would go through and get their own raid instance saved to them. In no way could they just pop-in and help.

3)Not only do those blades have like a 2% Chance to drop and after you kill "Illidian" do you have to wait a week for the raid instance to reset (meaning you get one chance a week, four weeks in a month, ultimately would take a long time to get both), but there has only been like three Guilds so far five max (First guild being Nihilum) that have cleared Black Temple and have it on farm status. Also most guilds wouldn't give those twin blades to anyone, but a rogue...maybe a fury warrior, but better in a rogues hands. I also think you just said through your posts was implying that your sister is a warlock and those blades are no use for a lock. Especially since they can't duel-wield.

4) This seals the deal that you're lying and probably proves you aren't 26. Or maybe you are. A very weird 26 year old man.....hmmm...anyways proof:

Nic95 wrote:
ya it will be awsome but my highest is 26 human warrior :(

Yeah I rest my case.---thesun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:25 pm 
born to perform.

lol ouch caught with your hand in the cookie jar!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:37 am 
born to perform.

level 22 troll mage

about to be a blood elf somethin' somethin'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:48 pm 
Penguin

ahh...World of Warcraft. I played for a while and had a lvl 27 night elf warrior. I quit as soon as my friend did. And then paying $15 bucks each month became to much. Is the game still the same?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:43 pm 
born to perform.

cameraboirzu wrote:
ahh...World of Warcraft. I played for a while and had a lvl 27 night elf warrior. I quit as soon as my friend did. And then paying $15 bucks each month became to much. Is the game still the same?
In what way? As far as leveling and questing to level yes. Getting to the cap level and then raiding to get the gear that really just gives you a way to boast to others by saying stuff like "lok at my teh awezomez gearz!11!!1!!!1" Then yeah it still really boils down to that at the end of the day.

Also I'd like to add something to my post about how Death Knight's will be overrunning the server. I think if they want to allow everyone to unlock the Death Knight hero class that it should be a lengthy, costly quest chain. Like the first part requires you to give 10,000g. Then you have to do some seriously hard things there after. Like use a weapon that is complete crap and you have to kill a powerful person with that weapon and that weapon drains something of him if you kill him with that weapon. Or kill X number of people with that weapon. Just make it really annoying. That way if you see a Death Knight it'll be definetely cool and original. Just me though. Thoughts?---thesun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:00 pm 
born to perform.

they said the DK will be a chain quest alot like the pally/loc mount quests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm 
born to perform.

roadblock wrote:
they said the DK will be a chain quest alot like the pally/loc mount quests.
Okay yes, I remember my Epic Mount Paladin quest. Very costly and annoying. How about they take that kind of length and triple it? That way you feel a real sense of a reward after completing it and unlocking it. :) :D ---thesun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:27 pm 
born to perform.

well if they make it too hard many people just wont do it.. i know i wouldnt spend countless hours gettin a Tank class that i prolly wont use much bc i have a really high DPS class...