View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:50 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 206
I played WoW, but I tried City of Heroes, and it felt so cool! You can make, what feels like 100 different kinds of classes (around 60, 72ish if you get a guy to 50). Maybe it's just because it's fresh or something, but it's cool to fly, or to have super speed.

Anyways, if anyone is on the Muradin server, I have a 46 rogue, a twink, and like every other class to at least 20.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:37 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 3462
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, I played that god forsaken game, went cold turkey a few months ago. Stormreaver. 70 gnome mage, 55 NE rogue, various twinks and <50's. That game sucks up so much life, I can't even describe it. Quit while you can damnit! But seriously, it's addicting, I got hooked lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:02 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Nov 2005
Posts: 355
Location: at the computer talking to u
Well what i forgot to tell u guys is my sister and i play on a PS (private server for those who don't know wut PS means), and we modified the max capacity of players for a raid group to 90 (but we really only needed 45) XD and if you guys want to know what the name of the PS is look up MaNGOS server and it should show some links. ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 1222
LEEEROYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSSSSS


sorry but I had to add this to this topic :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:07 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Posts: 3907
Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
nic95 wrote:
Well what i forgot to tell u guys is my sister and i play on a PS (private server for those who don't know wut PS means), and we modified the max capacity of players for a raid group to 90 (but we really only needed 45) XD and if you guys want to know what the name of the PS is look up MaNGOS server and it should show some links. ^^
That's a pretty BIG thing you “left out”, now there's nothing major about doing that on a PS, considering nearly everything is modifiable on one.---thesun :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:30 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1777
Happy Halloween!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:29 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 3462
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Vote for best WoW Halloween screenshot ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:03 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 160
Those of you phishing for cc #'s over the net- expect to land yourself into federal prison. Had this personally happen to my own and I am currently pressing charges on the culprits. Leave some room on your arm for some tattoos my friends, and don't drop the soap :lol: :lol: ****It does not pay to steal**** You Will get caught, and I will personally make sure you get the full brundt of the law from that state. Oh and you will never- EVER see w.o.w. again. Make a mental note of that. Another words, don't do it- unless you want your life completely ruined. Peace.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:18 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Posts: 3907
Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
supratuner1 wrote:
Those of you phishing for cc #'s over the net- expect to land yourself into federal prison. Had this personally happen to my own and I am currently pressing charges on the culprits. Leave some room on your arm for some tattoos my friends, and don't drop the soap :lol: :lol: ****It does not pay to steal**** You Will get caught, and I will personally make sure you get the full brundt of the law from that state. Oh and you will never- EVER see w.o.w. again. Make a mental note of that. Another words, don't do it- unless you want your life completely ruined. Peace.
Who was talking about stealing Credit Card numbers for WoW? Trust me if I ever did steal a credit card the last thing I'd be using it for is to pay my monthly charge for WoW.---thesun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:21 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 160
The_Sun wrote:
supratuner1 wrote:
Those of you phishing for cc #'s over the net- expect to land yourself into federal prison. Had this personally happen to my own and I am currently pressing charges on the culprits. Leave some room on your arm for some tattoos my friends, and don't drop the soap :lol: :lol: ****It does not pay to steal**** You Will get caught, and I will personally make sure you get the full brundt of the law from that state. Oh and you will never- EVER see w.o.w. again. Make a mental note of that. Another words, don't do it- unless you want your life completely ruined. Peace.
Who was talking about stealing Credit Card numbers for WoW? Trust me if I ever did steal a credit card the last thing I'd be using it for is to pay my monthly charge for WoW.---thesun


Hi there The_Sun. I was talking about Credit Card numbers- :D and my point exactly. You took the words right out of my mouth. So what I'm looking for is someone who bought a Ferrari somewhere and robbed a couple of banks and is doing some kind of Cannon Ball Run !?!? At least buy a plasma TV for crying out loud. It's some kid somewhere who had all of his buddies lined up for subs (speculation). I mean c'mon, if you're going to use private info, don't sit back and play w.o.w. and wait for the F.B.I. to nail your a$$, and as an added bonus pick up whatever else you may have lying dormant on you hd. What I'd really like to find out is where they got the numbers from, or who pieced them up. These are the guys they need to bring in. Since my last post, I've had everything refunded to me from Blizzard Entertainment A.K.A. Turbine Entertainment. Someone is going down. In a time of where you can't fart without someone finding out, you gotta be buried pretty darn deep or you're just that much incompetent :roll: . I don't want the kids, I want whoever probed my sh|*. I've played pranks in my time, but I've never harmed anyone's way of life using a computer. I don't blame it on the kids- I blame it on whoever is in the stream stealing and back-door phishing using code. That was what I was trying to say. It just blew a fuse in my head from all of the * I've been through in correcting this in the past week or so. W.O.W. is a cool game, but not when you break the law and screw up people's lives. It's been stupid, trust me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:10 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 528
Location: The last place on earth...hmm weird
Did you buy gold? People who buy gold often get there accounts stolen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: World of Warcraft
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Nov 2005
Posts: 355
Location: at the computer talking to u
Hurray for ressurecting my 4 year old thread ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.