View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:50 pm 
Penguin

I played WoW, but I tried City of Heroes, and it felt so cool! You can make, what feels like 100 different kinds of classes (around 60, 72ish if you get a guy to 50). Maybe it's just because it's fresh or something, but it's cool to fly, or to have super speed.

Anyways, if anyone is on the Muradin server, I have a 46 rogue, a twink, and like every other class to at least 20.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:37 am 
born to perform.

Yeah, I played that god forsaken game, went cold turkey a few months ago. Stormreaver. 70 gnome mage, 55 NE rogue, various twinks and <50's. That game sucks up so much life, I can't even describe it. Quit while you can damnit! But seriously, it's addicting, I got hooked lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:02 pm 
Penguin

Well what i forgot to tell u guys is my sister and i play on a PS (private server for those who don't know wut PS means), and we modified the max capacity of players for a raid group to 90 (but we really only needed 45) XD and if you guys want to know what the name of the PS is look up MaNGOS server and it should show some links. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:26 pm 
born to perform.

LEEEROYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSSSSS

sorry but I had to add this to this topic :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:07 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
nic95 wrote:
Well what i forgot to tell u guys is my sister and i play on a PS (private server for those who don't know wut PS means), and we modified the max capacity of players for a raid group to 90 (but we really only needed 45) XD and if you guys want to know what the name of the PS is look up MaNGOS server and it should show some links. ^^
That's a pretty BIG thing you “left out”, now there's nothing major about doing that on a PS, considering nearly everything is modifiable on one.---thesun :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:30 pm 

Happy Halloween!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:29 pm 
born to perform.

Vote for best WoW Halloween screenshot ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:03 am 
Penguin

Those of you phishing for cc #'s over the net- expect to land yourself into federal prison. Had this personally happen to my own and I am currently pressing charges on the culprits. Leave some room on your arm for some tattoos my friends, and don't drop the soap :lol: :lol: ****It does not pay to steal**** You Will get caught, and I will personally make sure you get the full brundt of the law from that state. Oh and you will never- EVER see w.o.w. again. Make a mental note of that. Another words, don't do it- unless you want your life completely ruined. Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:18 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
supratuner1 wrote:
Those of you phishing for cc #'s over the net- expect to land yourself into federal prison. Had this personally happen to my own and I am currently pressing charges on the culprits. Leave some room on your arm for some tattoos my friends, and don't drop the soap :lol: :lol: ****It does not pay to steal**** You Will get caught, and I will personally make sure you get the full brundt of the law from that state. Oh and you will never- EVER see w.o.w. again. Make a mental note of that. Another words, don't do it- unless you want your life completely ruined. Peace.
Who was talking about stealing Credit Card numbers for WoW? Trust me if I ever did steal a credit card the last thing I'd be using it for is to pay my monthly charge for WoW.---thesun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:21 am 
Penguin

The_Sun wrote:
supratuner1 wrote:
Who was talking about stealing Credit Card numbers for WoW? Trust me if I ever did steal a credit card the last thing I'd be using it for is to pay my monthly charge for WoW.---thesun

Hi there The_Sun. I was talking about Credit Card numbers- :D and my point exactly. You took the words right out of my mouth. So what I'm looking for is someone who bought a Ferrari somewhere and robbed a couple of banks and is doing some kind of Cannon Ball Run !?!? At least buy a plasma TV for crying out loud. It's some kid somewhere who had all of his buddies lined up for subs (speculation). I mean c'mon, if you're going to use private info, don't sit back and play w.o.w. and wait for the F.B.I. to nail your a$$, and as an added bonus pick up whatever else you may have lying dormant on you hd. What I'd really like to find out is where they got the numbers from, or who pieced them up. These are the guys they need to bring in. Since my last post, I've had everything refunded to me from Blizzard Entertainment A.K.A. Turbine Entertainment. Someone is going down. In a time of where you can't fart without someone finding out, you gotta be buried pretty darn deep or you're just that much incompetent :roll: . I don't want the kids, I want whoever probed my sh|*. I've played pranks in my time, but I've never harmed anyone's way of life using a computer. I don't blame it on the kids- I blame it on whoever is in the stream stealing and back-door phishing using code. That was what I was trying to say. It just blew a fuse in my head from all of the * I've been through in correcting this in the past week or so. W.O.W. is a cool game, but not when you break the law and screw up people's lives. It's been stupid, trust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:10 am 
born to perform.

Did you buy gold? People who buy gold often get there accounts stolen.

Post subject: Re: World of Warcraft
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm 
Penguin

Hurray for ressurecting my 4 year old thread ;)