View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:41 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4727
Location: SD
Manicania_2 wrote:
Harleyboy wrote:
Let's see.

Hmmm


Ps3 or actually having a life (girls, sports, ummm LIFE in general)


It's pretty easy man... :roll:


Go with the Ps3.

actually I can have both...try to understand that...it's called moderation.
Philal wrote:
Quote:
oh and I can live without Viva Pinata...


No you can't

I can play it at my friends house if I really want to, which I don't...


Actually it's called a joke....

go get banned again pleash. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:43 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 83
Harleyboy wrote:
Manicania_2 wrote:
Harleyboy wrote:
Let's see.

Hmmm


Ps3 or actually having a life (girls, sports, ummm LIFE in general)


It's pretty easy man... :roll:


Go with the Ps3.

actually I can have both...try to understand that...it's called moderation.
Philal wrote:
Quote:
oh and I can live without Viva Pinata...


No you can't

I can play it at my friends house if I really want to, which I don't...


Actually it's called a joke....

go get banned again pleash. :roll:

at least I wasn't banned for spamming, sheesh, and yes, I realize it was a joke, a poorly thought out joke...like most of your attempts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:45 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4727
Location: SD
Manicania_2 wrote:
Harleyboy wrote:
Manicania_2 wrote:
Harleyboy wrote:
Let's see.

Hmmm


Ps3 or actually having a life (girls, sports, ummm LIFE in general)


It's pretty easy man... :roll:


Go with the Ps3.

actually I can have both...try to understand that...it's called moderation.
Philal wrote:
Quote:
oh and I can live without Viva Pinata...


No you can't

I can play it at my friends house if I really want to, which I don't...


Actually it's called a joke....

go get banned again pleash. :roll:

at least I wasn't banned for spamming, sheesh, and yes, I realize it was a joke, a poorly thought out joke...like most of your attempts.


Aren't you not banned because you're supposed to show the mods something? That you can post without spamming/ and or enticing arguments?

I'm not going to continue for my own sake, but seriously. Try to stick to the topic at hand.

FTW.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 83
Harleyboy wrote:
Manicania_2 wrote:
Harleyboy wrote:
Manicania_2 wrote:
Harleyboy wrote:
Let's see.

Hmmm


Ps3 or actually having a life (girls, sports, ummm LIFE in general)


It's pretty easy man... :roll:


Go with the Ps3.

actually I can have both...try to understand that...it's called moderation.
Philal wrote:
Quote:
oh and I can live without Viva Pinata...


No you can't

I can play it at my friends house if I really want to, which I don't...


Actually it's called a joke....

go get banned again pleash. :roll:

at least I wasn't banned for spamming, sheesh, and yes, I realize it was a joke, a poorly thought out joke...like most of your attempts.


Aren't you not banned because you're supposed to show the mods something? That you can post without spamming/ and or enticing arguments?

I'm not going to continue for my own sake, but seriously. Try to stick to the topic at hand.

FTW.

I'm just gonna have to ignore everything you just said, now, back on topic, I don't have anything against Xbox 360, I honestly really like it, but I think PS3 appeals to me more...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:33 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 31 May 2003
Posts: 3473
Location: Official member of The Cool People Clique
Manicania_2 wrote:
at least I wasn't banned for spamming, sheesh,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 83
Walt_Disney wrote:
Manicania_2 wrote:
at least I wasn't banned for spamming, sheesh,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok....? um...that was completely unnecessary...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 May 2004
Posts: 5654
Location: IL
and there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:17 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 83
I just played "Folklore" today, it was fun, I'm thinking about putting it on my list...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:30 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 1495
Location: France - Chuckling at funny posts - In the CPC members base
I agree.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 Mar 2008
Posts: 296
add metal gear solid four to your list, its a great game. I also like assassians creed, and the orange box has some of the best games i have ever played.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 1901
Jeez Manicania, just because you want to change your ways dosen't mean you have to become a Hard @$$.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:24 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4727
Location: SD
Philal wrote:
Jeez Manicania, just because you want to change your ways dosen't mean you have to become a Hard @$$.


Give that kid a cigar. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.