View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:07 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
Two days ago, I had Frescheta Pizza for dinner, and not long after, I started feeling extremely hot and dizzy. Later, I got horrible diarrhea, and throughout the night I threw up 5 times. (sometimes I had to stop puking to defacate, it was awful.)

So I have a taste aversion for Freschetta pizza now, maybe even pizza in general. I've never been this sick before. Right now, I'm feeling extremely weak, and tired (even though I haven't eaten anything all day, and I've been in bed all day.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 1802
Location: ~loony~ I wish i knew
Drink water and eat bananas if your crappers don't go away, but drink a lot of water either way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
harrybob10 wrote:
Drink water and eat bananas if your crappers don't go away, but drink a lot of water either way.

Lol, thanks bob, I have been.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
IF thats your worst weekend of your life, you've got it easy. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:43 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 729
Location: Canada
I remember something like this happening to me years ago... Put me off pizza for a long time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:46 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
IF thats your worst weekend of your life, you've got it easy. :roll:

Really? And your reasoning would be?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 2339
Location: California
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
IF thats your worst weekend of your life, you've got it easy. :roll:

Really? And your reasoning would be?


There are a lot worse things that could happen on a weekend than a case of food poisoning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
nikiel wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
IF thats your worst weekend of your life, you've got it easy. :roll:

Really? And your reasoning would be?


There are a lot worse things that could happen on a weekend than a case of food poisoning.

Yeah, I suppose I could've been shot... :roll:

But seriously...what were you implying?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
Yeah, I suppose I could've been shot... :roll:

But seriously...what were you implying?
He's saying that what you went through wasn't that bad in the grand scheme of things. For instance, I was hospitalized for a couple of weeks because I got mono, which in turn caused my body to react in a way that it shouldn't have. To make it short, I was bleeding to death. More so, I nearly suffocated as my tonsils swelled up, and they couldn't operate as I would have died, and I had a fever of around 114 (I believe that was it, it was quite serious). And that isn't even the worse that I've gone through. So a simple case of food poisoning, if that is the worse you've faced, means that you are very lucky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 1802
Location: ~loony~ I wish i knew
fallingblood wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
Yeah, I suppose I could've been shot... :roll:

But seriously...what were you implying?
He's saying that what you went through wasn't that bad in the grand scheme of things. For instance, I was hospitalized for a couple of weeks because I got mono, which in turn caused my body to react in a way that it shouldn't have. To make it short, I was bleeding to death. More so, I nearly suffocated as my tonsils swelled up, and they couldn't operate as I would have died, and I had a fever of around 114 (I believe that was it, it was quite serious). And that isn't even the worse that I've gone through. So a simple case of food poisoning, if that is the worse you've faced, means that you are very lucky.


I don't think 114 is possible, but if it is your a bamf.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 2339
Location: California
FlapJackGeorge wrote:

But seriously...what were you implying?


What fallingblood said. Or you could've gotten a girl pregnant.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
harrybob10 wrote:

I don't think 114 is possible, but if it is your a bamf.
That was a mistake on my part. It was 104 (had to double check that as 114 did seem quite high). Hot enough that they had to cover me with ice though. Wonderful times.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:19 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
Really? And your reasoning would be?

There are a lot worse things that could happen on a weekend than a case of food poisoning.
-----
Yeah, I suppose I could've been shot... :roll:

But seriously...what were you implying?


You're young and ignorant... the fact that you didnt understand my comment proves that.
There are much worse things that could happen over a weekends time.
Horrible car accidents, could've lost a loved one, natural disasters, terrorist attack, house fire, coming down with something worse than food poisoning.

Not too long ago I spent the weekend (plus part of the following week) in the Intensive care with my family, while our grandfather sat laid up in there on a ventilator, bleeding in his lungs and a very weak heart.
Before that I spent several nights in the ER with my father, while he was laid up sick. Sometimes near death.

Need I really give examples. Take a look out side your little world. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
Really? And your reasoning would be?

There are a lot worse things that could happen on a weekend than a case of food poisoning.
-----
Yeah, I suppose I could've been shot... :roll:

But seriously...what were you implying?


You're young and ignorant... the fact that you didnt understand my comment proves that.
There are much worse things that could happen over a weekends time.
Horrible car accidents, could've lost a loved one, natural disasters, terrorist attack, house fire, coming down with something worse than food poisoning.
Actually, I thought you meant something different, I should've said worst thing that has happened to me personally, although, this may not even be it, but it still does feel like it now, at this time. I did wake up, not able to breathe once, and I had to be rushed to the hospital...
Not too long ago I spent the weekend (plus part of the following week) in the Intensive care with my family, while our grandfather sat laid up in there on a ventilator, bleeding in his lungs and a very weak heart.
Before that I spent several nights in the ER with my father, while he was laid up sick. Sometimes near death.

Need I really give examples. Take a look out side your little world. :?

To be honest though, I find it very rude that you guys would try to "up stage" me on my bad weekend. I guess I did bring it upon myself, but still...

I'm in pain, don't think I'm ignorant because I'm thinking about myself right now, of all times. I have lost many loved ones (well, not too many of them were all that close to me, but enough of them were.)

David, when I replied to you, I wasn't thinking like you meant it (I was half asleep at the time, and in pain.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worst weekend of my life.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
No one is trying to upstage you. It was simply because you couldn't understand what David said that we had to give examples.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.