View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: LOST premier
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 pm 
Team Penguin

I frogot to post this on Wendsday lol. Who else watched the season premier of LOST this week? I thought it was pretty cool that they did a recap of the seasons leading up to this one but I only really got 1 thing from it, and that is what the deal is with Locke. The episode kind of disappointed me too a little bit by having it so confusing but I can now look forward to a lot of secrets coming out.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

ok you're here. I thought it was pretty screwed up that they brought Juliet back and then she dies. I hope they get her back in the show eventually (they probably will). So what I think really happened that made the episode what it was. I think that when Juliet detinated the bomb, there was a flash and that's what caused the flash to end the episode but at that same time the bomb went off. I think that's how they are on the plane and it lands safely and they are also on the island. But then i wonder if Juliet is safe at home now because nothing ever happened. I can't be too sure about that one.

Post subject: Re: LOST premier
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am 
born to perform.

The actors on the show have said that this season will feature "flash sideways."

They started with flashbacks, then they had flash forwards. Now they are going to be showing you effectively what COULD have happened if different choices were made.

From what I have read, the "safe airplane landing" version of the cast is NOT real. It's not a flash forward, either. It's simply what could have happened to these people that have survived on the island if they hadn't crashed there in the first place.

I also understand that certain little things will happen to them in these flash sideways that will point to them being effectively in two dimensions at once. Things like Jack's neck bleeding for no apparent reason.

The most important part of the whole episode?? Revealing that Locke is now the Smoke Monster, and that he wants to go home. Where is home?? Who IS he?? Why are he and Jacob enemies??

Lots of answers given in the first episode of this final season if you really pay attention, but just as many new questions.

I will be sad to see "LOST" end, but I will be happy to see how this all shapes up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 pm 
Team Penguin

Hmm that's a very interesting way to put it. I was a little confused how Jack's neck started bleeding out of nowhere lol.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 am 
born to perform.

I think you're going to see lots of little things like that during this last season.

As long as they keep doing "flash sideways," you'll be seeing things that tie the characters to The Island in one way or another.

I really liked in the season premier how when they were on the plane, things were just slightly different.

--Hurley said "I'm the luckiest guy alive" or something like that. The exact opposite of the Hurley that we've grown to know and love.

--Locke said he did get to go on his walk about. Completely opposite of what we KNOW happened.

--Sawyer told Hurley to be careful with his money, you never know who might be out to get it...instead of instantly starting to plan a con.

--Boone didn't have Shannon with him. He said he wasn't able to convince her to come back from Australia.

--Christian Shepherd's body wasn't on the plane at all. It had been left behind in Australia by accident.

--The biggest one of all...Desmond on the plane, for only a brief moment. He appeared and talked to Jack for a moment, and then was gone. We didn't see him again. Much like he was flashing through time, just like in the episodes "The Constant" and "Flashes Before Your Eyes."

God I love this show!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 am 
born to perform.

Just listening to people talk about this show confuses me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm 
Team Penguin

Harry, it's a very good show. And I noticed those things subconsciously. I never really embraced them until you mentioned them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm 
Penguin

I thought it was really good, and agree with the guy who posted a few above me. The writers have said they are flash-sideways, so it's almost like a sliding doors situation. I agree the two will start to come together with incidents like Jacks neck bleeding and him recognising Desmond.

I'm looking foward to finding out what MIBs idea of 'home' is.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm 
Penguin

Oh yeah, the CGI under water scene sucked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm 
born to perform.

Didn't it though?? The only part of it that was cool at all was seeing the Dharma logo on the shark as it went by.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 pm 
Team Penguin

I hated that little clip of the underwater statue. I didn't notice the Dharma shark lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:37 pm 
born to perform.

Looking forward to episode 2 tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:13 pm 
Team Penguin

There are 2 episodes on tonight :D My mom missed a lot of last week's episode so I know she will be a pain in the butt with the "I don't understaaaand" and "This is stuuuuupid!" lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm 
born to perform.

Only the second one is new.

The first one is a repeat of the second half of last week's episode.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm 
born to perform.

***SPOILER***

Ethan Rom (Doctor Goodspeed) was an absolutely epic example of how these "flash sideways" are going to work.

On the island, he was the one that infiltrated the survivor's camp and was injecting a pregnant Claire with drugs. In this flash sideways, he's clearly a normal doctor at a hospital in LA. His comment of "We can probably stop the delivery but it will take a number of drugs...and I don't want to stick you with any needles if I don't have to" is a PERFECT example of the little things that are different.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 pm 
born to perform.

***Another Spoiler***

WHOA. Wait...what...

CLAIRE??!!??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next