View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Inception.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:15 am 
born to perform.

girspiggy wrote:
The character's names were exactly the problem. I have no idea who Mr. Charles is and what he had to do with the story or what was supposed to be inside the safe at the end. Was it what was in it at the beginning?

What was in the safe was supposed to be a "surprise", but honestly, I thought that part was stupid...the photograph made it look like he was blowing out candles on a birthday cake...but I liked it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm 
born to perform.

I saw it yesterday with 2 friends. They both hated it except for me. I thought it was brilliant and worth the nine dollars I spent on the ticket.

But something that was just silly was how long it was taking for the car to fall. I mean I know there is time distortion involved but really?

The ending was also kind of a disapointment as far as it goes as psychological, but it keeps you wondering.

-Max

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm 
born to perform.

kbfell wrote:
I saw it yesterday with 2 friends. They both hated it except for me. I thought it was brilliant and worth the nine dollars I spent on the ticket.

But something that was just silly was how long it was taking for the car to fall. I mean I know there is time distortion involved but really?
At first I didn't understand why it was taking so long, and then I remembered that that was also in a dream. So it made enough sense to me. Obviously it wasn't perfect, and I do agree that it seemed like it was taking much longer than it should have, but it's a movie, and movie's have flaws.
The ending was also kind of a disapointment as far as it goes as psychological, but it keeps you wondering.

-Max

How did your friends not like it? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm 
born to perform.

Wow I just saw this. I practically didn't know what to say after the movie. It was just so great in so many ways. I had high expectations...and it exceeded them greatly. Also, I personally had no trouble at all following the movie. I kept waiting for the movie to get much more confusing, but it never did for me. Again, I LOVED it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:11 pm 
born to perform.

FlapJackGeorge wrote:
kbfell wrote:

At first I didn't understand why it was taking so long, and then I remembered that that was also in a dream. So it made enough sense to me. Obviously it wasn't perfect, and I do agree that it seemed like it was taking much longer than it should have, but it's a movie, and movie's have flaws.

-Max

How did your friends not like it? :shock:

They thought it was so confusing to the point where they started to not like it.

-Max