View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My Blog (For real this time...)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 pm 
born to perform.

Alright, I heard the hate for my old blog. And frankly, it was just stupid...lol, so I've made a new blog, that I hope everyone will like, or at least take the time to check out.

Unheard Of

It's a blog all about discovering new music.

Please Comment (in the blog). And let me know what you like/dislike about it. What you think I can do to improve, etc.

Also, I'm using AdSense, so if you click on the ad's I earn money. you don't have to, but it would really help me out.

So far, there are 3 posts. If you have any suggestions for when I should update (and/or how often I should update), that would also be helpful.

Post subject: Re: My Blog (For real this time...)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:39 pm 
Team Penguin

I actually think it's a great idea. Most people that start blogs have NO clue how to do it, myself included! I would be VERY interested in reading more about this. I DO think you should SAY something though. Even just a little blurb or something along those lines. Some bands you should consider are Silversun Pickups, Coheed and Cambria, and Muse. Muse isn't unheard of necessarily but they have a different style. Same goes for the other 2. Just figured it would help out. Keep us posted (see what I did there?)

OH! And make a Twitter/FaceBook page so we can keep up to date :D

Post subject: Re: My Blog (For real this time...)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:09 pm 
born to perform.

girspiggy wrote:
I actually think it's a great idea. Most people that start blogs have NO clue how to do it, myself included! I would be VERY interested in reading more about this. I DO think you should SAY something though. Even just a little blurb or something along those lines. Some bands you should consider are Silversun Pickups, Coheed and Cambria, and Muse. Muse isn't unheard of necessarily but they have a different style. Same goes for the other 2. Just figured it would help out. Keep us posted (see what I did there?)

OH! And make a Twitter/FaceBook page so we can keep up to date :D

Thanks for the input. I will definitely consider the bands you suggested. I've heard of them all, but actually haven't really had a chance to listen to a lot by them. But I will definitely include them in the future. I think one important aspect of the blog is to appeal to all genre's of music. Also, what exactly can I do with the Twitter page? (I'm not extremely familiar with how Twitter works in terms of promoting a website or whatever, so could you please help me with this one?)

Oh, as for the blurb...I was thinking about it, but I really don't know what to say...lol, any (specific) ideas?

[Update]
I added a new post today, everyone!

Also, I made a Twitter page for the blog. Follow: @NuMu4U