View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Playstation's Move or Xbox 360's Kinect
Playstation's Move 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
Xbox 360's Kinect 22%  22%  [ 4 ]
Both 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Neither 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
I don't play games 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
What are those? 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
Buy Kinect then Move later 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Buy Move then Kinect Later 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Buy both at a later date together 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
By both at a later date but seperately 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject: Re: Like to find out people's views on this
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:18 pm 
born to perform.

why would you want to know my age FlapJackGeorge?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 pm 
born to perform.

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:

Because age is a big factor in video games. It determines a lot about who will want/enjoy what. Obviously age doesn't mean the same thing all the time, but it's a decent determining factor. Perhaps my question should have been, how long have you been playing video games, and how much of a priority are they to you?

I'm just curious. I'm not dissing Kinect or trying to make a point or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 pm 
born to perform.

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:

Because age is a big factor in video games. It determines a lot about who will want/enjoy what. Obviously age doesn't mean the same thing all the time, but it's a decent determining factor. Perhaps my question should have been, how long have you been playing video games, and how much of a priority are they to you?

I'm just curious. I'm not dissing Kinect or trying to make a point or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.

If anyone else would like to answer too, that'd be cool.

Personally, I've been playing since I was about 4. I was always a Nintendo fan, until Wii came out, when I got a Wii, after about a year I was quite disappointed, so I sold it and got a PS3, and became a big Sony fan. Now, I'm seeing that Wii is actually doing some good stuff, making some great games, and I do plan to get one again.

And I'd say video games are a pretty big part of my life. I'm not necessarily hardcore, but I do get competitive some times, and I love a challenge.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:18 am 
born to perform.

FlapJackGeorge wrote:
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:

Personally, I've been playing since I was about 4. I was always a Nintendo fan, until Wii came out, when I got a Wii, after about a year I was quite disappointed, so I sold it and got a PS3, and became a big Sony fan. Now, I'm seeing that Wii is actually doing some good stuff, making some great games, and I do plan to get one again.

And I'd say video games are a pretty big part of my life. I'm not necessarily hardcore, but I do get competitive some times, and I love a challenge.

I've been playing video games since I was 3 or 4, I don't remember anymore, I've played/owned every video game system ever created to date and I've got every next gen system right now, so Wii Xbox 360 and PS3 and I love all of them equally.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm 
born to perform.

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:

I've been playing video games since I was 3 or 4, I don't remember anymore, I've played/owned every video game system ever created to date and I've got every next gen system right now, so Wii Xbox 360 and PS3 and I love all of them equally.

You had an Odyssey/Odyssey II, a Virtual Boy, a Sega-CDI, Pong, and Atari Jaguar? (I find this hard to believe).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm 
born to perform.

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:

You had an Odyssey/Odyssey II, a Virtual Boy, a Sega-CDI, Pong, and Atari Jaguar? (I find this hard to believe).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm 
born to perform.

FlapJackGeorge wrote:
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:

I played the Odyssey and Odyssey II I rented a Virtual Boy I don't know about the Sega CDI but I owned Pong and I know about 1 Atari but I don't think it was the Jaguar.