View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My odd dream
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm 
born to perform.

I had an odd dream that was slightly magic related, so I thought I would share it here.

I was driving a go-kart (for some reason, I don't own a go-kart and I've never even rode one before) and I was apparently speeding. I was promptly pulled over by a police officer. This police officer was Penn Jillette. I quickly accepted the idea of Penn Jillette being a police officer in a state half a country away from where he actually probably was, then decided I would try and evade a ticket by doing the only logical thing I could think of; stepping on the gas. Now after speeding away from a police officer who just pulled you over, what's the first thing you would think to do? You guessed it! Chinese buffet. The odd thing was once inside the lobby of the restaurant Penn Jillette was sitting in a chair reading a news paper. Only now, he wasn't a police officer. He was a bounty hunter. Not just a normal bounty hunter, but a bounty hunter dressed up in stereotypical Scottish dress. I quickly turned and left the buffet and then woke up.

I just felt I had to share my very weird dream with the magic community. :D

Post subject: Re: My odd dream
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm 
born to perform.

ummm O.o thats pretty crazy stuff lol. u should email that to penn and teller :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm 
born to perform.

I might haha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 pm 
Penguin

This is weird...lol, I had a dream last night, but I only remember bits and pieces...really weird dream though.
Something about the school (which I no longer go to) being either gassed or a fire started or there was a killer, or something...and then everyone had to evacuate, and then there was like a relief truck, but it was a classmate giving out weird bags of like tortillas and chips or something...wish I rememberd it better.