View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: No reply
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 am 
Penguin

Again the same problem,you mister acar from Penguin team ,you said you would answer my email,and still nothing,nothin,nothin.What the heck is going on,such an ignorance,i dont get it :?

Post subject: Re: No reply
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 am 
born to perform.

You posted at 3:45 in the morning... you do realize he's in Vegas right? If you sent it at a time when they were closed and you waited only a few hours then what do you expect? Acar is great with responding to inquiries. Also, this is not a place to vent your anger for absolutely no reason. Have some respect, and some patience and you'll get your response eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 am 
born to perform.

Please, calm down... If your looking for minute long wait times for responses, try IM. Emails take a little while to answer. That's what they were invented to do. Keep in mind Penguin is a business. They have other customers besides for you. It also helps to wait for their business hours for a response.

I do realize you're new here, but the purpose of locking a thread is so that the topic will be closed. It's generally frowned upon to come back with another topic on the same exact subject. Sort of a slap in the face of whichever mod locked it. At that time, you may want to switch to a different, more direct, medium such as calling Penguin during their business hours.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:45 pm 
Penguin

Back in my day, kids had this thing called "patience"...oh wait, no, they didn't have it back then either.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]