View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:22 am 
Penguin

I was pretty sure that Devo was going to make a second edition (since ont he E website, they mentioned that there were only 1000 first editions, which means that theres probably going to be second edition). i actually bought CTG just to make sure I got the 1st edition, which i hope will be collectable.

The DVD is okay i guess, I thought that the no speech thing was kinda silly, and the DVD got too many good reviews (made them seem less meaningful). It's one of the few video's i've had almost no problems learning from, and the flourishes are definitely unique.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:06 pm 
Penguin

Lunatic wrote:
So you're trying to say that they didn't plan for the second edtion the whole time? Are you crazy? Whether it was De'vo's or Brad's idea or both who knows? Even if I was De'vo and Brad presented that kind of idea I would not allow that. He's ripping off the people claiming to be fans. He led them to believe that there was only 1000 copies. When in fact these DVD's had to all be made at the same time. Otherwise it would have cost a fortune to have them all made again. Brad was just holding on to them to raise the stock and push the sales. Shame on both of them.

I have to sttep in here! He said There will only be 1000 FIRST EDITIONS made. Who knows what will hapen from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:35 pm 
Penguin

Quote:
De'vo made the DVDs, NOT Brad

well sure he filmed himself but if I remember I think that the E team collaborated a lot for all the changes they made for the second edition (like the new cover) and if I remember De'Vo said it in a thread on handlordz but don't remember where, sorry. Just wanted to say that E participated in the production of the second edition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:57 pm 
born to perform.

pb he has no idea. He just knows what they claim. brad had them made since he gets a volume discount on having them done. The whole idea behind the "only 1000" thing was a sales pitch. Then they change the cover and that makes the first one a "special collectors edition"? LMAO

k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:02 pm 
born to perform.

That's not true. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. De'vo would not let E publish them or produce them. Anyone that knows anything about publishing knows that the publisher IS the owner of the material. De'vo did the publishing and producing himself and shipped them to E. Brad did do the cover art for the 2nd edition as a Christmas gift and sent it to De'vo's publishers/duplicators. De'vo had them produced and sent to E. At least I do MY research instead of just coming up with stuff like you lunatic. You have absolutely no proof. You got banned and no are trying like edited to get back at De'vo. Go ahead, keep creating publicity for De'vo.lol I'm sure he is loving it.

Like already pointed out by several people, the website said only 1000 were made of the FIRST EDITION. Duh, everyone else got it!
The 1000 ARE collectors. I saw a first edition on ebay that the 2nd editions are out for $100.00 and it was sold. Also on the handlordz pro flourisher trade and buy page signed 1rst editions are going for $200+, the smart ones bought more than one 1rst edition. Also as stated before, the second edition may be more than just a cover. :lol: don't believe everything you see on any website. De'vo is full of surprises.

If people did a search they could find all of your De'vo bashing posts. The DVD rocks and you are just upset that he banned you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:02 pm 
born to perform.

sharkattack wrote:
That's not true. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. De'vo would not let E publish them or produce them. Anyone that knows anything about publishing knows that the publisher IS the owner of the material. De'vo did the publishing and producing himself and shipped them to E. Brad did do the cover art for the 2nd edition as a Christmas gift and sent it to De'vo's publishers/duplicators. De'vo had them produced and sent to E. At least I do MY research instead of just coming up with stuff like you lunatic. You have absolutely no proof. You got banned and no are trying like edited to get back at De'vo. Go ahead, keep creating publicity for De'vo.lol I'm sure he is loving it.

Like already pointed out by several people, the website said only 1000 were made of the FIRST EDITION. Duh, everyone else got it!
The 1000 ARE collectors. I saw a first edition on ebay that the 2nd editions are out for $100.00 and it was sold. Also on the handlordz pro flourisher trade and buy page signed 1rst editions are going for $200+, the smart ones bought more than one 1rst edition. Also as stated before, the second edition may be more than just a cover. :lol: don't believe everything you see on any website. De'vo is full of surprises.

If people did a search they could find all of your De'vo bashing posts. The DVD rocks and you are just upset that he banned you.

are you sure? i bought a 1st edition signed for 45 off of ebay 2 weeks ago

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:12 pm 
born to perform.

sharkattack wrote:

Devo banned me? I didn't know I was a member of his site...LMAO
Anyway, the point wasn't to be a devo bash fest. Just making an observation. Brad produced the dvd's no matter what you heard from de's buddies...LMAO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:15 pm 
born to perform.

Well, he didn't.LMAO Your word against mine. I spoke with both Brad and De'. Who did you speak with? No one!LMAO,LOL,LOL quit drinking your haterade.LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:20 am 
born to perform.

K :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:12 am 
Penguin

Now lets take a look at the word limited edition. What does it mean? Does it mean, limited until we stop produsing the product? Anyways who gives a flying rat about it. Give it a freakin rest. If you have a problem with it, email Brad or De'vo. Stop bitching.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:37 pm 
born to perform.

Last post about this.

When CTG was first released Brad and Devo led everyone to believe that there was only going to be a thousand sold. "Once they are gone, they are gone" was Brad's exact words. Now all of a sudden they have a second edtion? It was totally made up to sell his dvd's.

Let's say that your right shark that he Brad doesn't make them, then that means the decision to practice unethical business practices was made by Devo. :roll:

Here's a qoute from a purchaser of CTG.

I did find some interesting posts on handlords. It appears the Ulmen4 arent quite organized yet (after many moons of trials) as they are still trying to confirm a location in Germany to have a 'superhands' trials.

I don't think changing art work can qualify as a second edition, although he seems to be bent on making his stuff collectable in whatever way....and well making money is an obvious motive.

Couldn't agree more. You guys only see the good posts about his dvd. I've seen posts like these all over. Usually De'vo catches them on E and deletes them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:44 pm 
born to perform.

The first editions ARE gone.lol duh, LMAO , LMAO
Here is a post about you:
Lunatic is upset for being banned from handlordz. He whines and cries all over penguin trying to bash De'vo every chance he gets. He is actually only 13, got an avatar and thinks he can go around saying stuff. Just let him whine, the sales and hundreds of emails and posts all over the world just proves his little mind wrong. No one should care what a banned blaine wanna be says anyway.
And there are TONS of AWESOME posts all over the net! Even here on penguin, even from Penguins moderator Bravesaint. And elsewhere from McBride, Daryl, TG Murphy, Peter Duffie and Jerry Cestkoski and hundreds more on forums all over the place. They all agree this DVD ROCKS! Your just mad you were banned from handlordz. LMAO :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:28 am 

Lunatic wrote:
Last post about this.

When CTG was first released Brad and Devo led everyone to believe that there was only going to be a thousand sold. "Once they are gone, they are gone" was Brad's exact words. Now all of a sudden they have a second edtion? It was totally made up to sell his dvd's.

Well it's buisness,and brad can say what ever he wants,aslong as the money is being made and the dvds are being sold.....

you just make this sound 10 times worst because you have some childish gruge against brad for banning you,no offense,

but wasn't this topic about the new 2nd edition ot what brad and de'vo did to rip off the nation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:00 pm 
born to perform.

LOL silly fool, I guess you didn't even read the post...LMAO

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2