View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Life is good, How long will it last...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:50 pm 
born to perform.

For those who want some Background on me and my ridiculous personal life see this thread...http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=33657&start=15

My life has done a complet 180.....I have recently finished my Associates degree. I am starting a business back upthat I gave up when I got married and that couldn't be going ANY better...And thanks to David copperfield I now have a girlfriend who is wonderful and quite aware of ALL the information in the above thread....I am being tutered in restaurant magic every saturday afternoon at the local Magic shop...

LIFE IS GREAT....

Well almost. Because of my recent past I'm afraid that any minute now something is going to blow up in face. Because even though, I was unhappy, I thought I was happy and my life blew up in my face. This is unfair to put on my Business partner and my new gf....

What should I do thanks for the help...

Adam

PS I'll tell the how david copperfield got me my gf in after 11:00 eastern tonight...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:59 pm 
born to perform.

Adam,

first off Congrats! sounds like things are looking up for you, I am glad to hear that.

How to keep things going good? Keep positive about things. Put nothing but positive energies into all your efforts, wether it be your business, your new gf or your Magic. A positive attitude will take you everywhere. Just my opinion. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:20 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Congrats.

Was it the impregnated spectator effect? ;) Heh. Can't wait to find out.

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:28 pm 
born to perform.

Ha haa....Cookies on dowels..If your afraid it will blow up in your face then enjoy while the fuse is still burning. Whether it blows up or not, enjoy it while it lasts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:41 pm 
Penguin

I say look to God and pray that he will help u though any more hard times that u may come to. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:37 pm 
Penguin

I'm glad things are working out for you know. I've just finished reading your tale of woe in the other thread and you've certainly been through a bit of a cra**y time. Take it easy with the new girl and stop yer worrying.

I think I know how it's thanks to David Copperfield.. you met in the library looking for [edited]'s novels, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:43 pm 
born to perform.

majikgeorge wrote:

I think I know how it's thanks to David Copperfield.. you met in the library looking for [edited]'s novels, right?

hahaha lol

--MARK-- 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:58 pm 
born to perform.

CG wrote:
I say look to God and pray that he will help u though any more hard times that u may come to. :)

That's the only thing that truly helps me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:15 pm 
born to perform.

Sorry to post so late again guys....

David Copperfied got me this date...

I am a ridiculous flirt at work. I like to have fun and never really think about it. Anyway I was teasing this girl and then I realized I had maybe gone too far...She was mad.....Suddenly I had to check myself and realized that I cared that she was mad a little too much...So I got on here (Penguin) read about David and looked it up....Lo and behold he's coming to town in three weeks. Anyway, I need a date now whom should I ask.....Welll I asked her....after checking with a mutual friend that she didn't hate me and wasn't dating anyone else...So with all the confidence I could muster I called her while she was at work and went straight for the throat....There was no small talk at all. I felt my old confidence again....I haven't felt that good in A VERY long time...She said yes (of course look at me I'm a stud) :roll:

Our first date was friday, we talked on the phone Saturday and 3 hr.s on sunday...I stopped over her apartment Monday Tuesday and Wednesday...We have a date on saturday and a scheduled breakfast on sunday...Infer what you will but I have no reason to lie to any of you....Things are moving fast for us but we talk about it and make sure things are ok for both of us.

It was not until this girl that I realized how absolutely idiotic I was about staying with my ex and I understand how completely mistreated I was.

Thanks for all your help....When I fit myself back into routine I hope to be around a bit more....

Adam