View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:44 pm 
Penguin

I think someone else is looking for attention if you ask me. I'm not going to say any names but lets just say its ^. Unless you downloaded something from him its impossible for him to have given you a virus. Well not impossible, but for him to have pulled it off he'd have to have a edited of a lot of time. I personally feel you're just spamming. You're story has holes in it and it smells to me. Well thats just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:54 pm 
Penguin

i agree. it seems to me as though you are trying to get back at someone, or trying to et even. your story makes no sense. I think you are either very attention-starved and neglected or you just felt like making a story up. anyway, dradfromthebu, people like you need to see psychiatrists. its sick that kids like dradfromthebu are nelected enough to lash out. I could be all wrong, but the flaws in his story are just too overwhelming.

Last edited by Rifkincrowe on Wed May 04, 2005 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:01 am 
Penguin

yea...why would you be scared. Just learn a few trojans and kill em!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:17 am 
born to perform.

:roll:

Last edited by bdguerra on Wed May 04, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:50 am 
born to perform.

I'm not trying to get attention, but I am afraid he really did give me a key logger, so I am asking for advice! Don't AIM him by the way.... now his brother is on, and he is mad becuase I told you guys his user. He wants me to tell everyone I made this up... BUT I"M NOT! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:01 am 
born to perform.

The Real Stalker Story!
I got a PM from a guy saying, “wanna chat on AIM?” I ignored it, but a day later I got and IM that said “Hi, I am from penguin! How do you do D’lite!” I told him that telling him that would expose the trick. He said he wanted to know how to do it, so he would know if he liked it or not. I didn;t tell him. A couple days later IMed me saying “Wanna trade Instant Downloads?” He said I just had to give him my pass. I said no. He said since I didn’t give him my pass he would send me a virus. I was kind of freaked out, but I wasn’t really scared. But he kept IMing me saying “I know what documents you opened” And “IS ur computer broken?” So I got creeped out and made this fourm. Then, a week later, the guy said “I am going to call penguin and tell them you hacked my account!” So then I got really scared! Then all of these people from Penguin IMed me saying, “what’s the guys AIM name?” I told them, and they scared the guy away. A couple hours later he Imed me again saying “Who is this?” I said “I am the you tried sending a virus to….” He said it was his step brother doing that. So then people from penguin were IMing him and screwing with him, so he IMed me saying “WHY DID YOU TELL THEM I WAS SENDING YOU VIRUSES!” I told them it was about your brother, so he said Ok. But then someone showed him the topic about him and he said “Tell everyone you are lying and you made this up. That is what I am telling all the people who IM me!” I told him I wouldn’t. Then he read more of the topic and said “YOU TOLD THEM MY USERNAME! YOU DON”T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS! I AM GOING TO..!”
Then I logged off. I am just going to forget the whole thing, and I want this topic to die after everyone reads the story!
That is the short version, becuase I am late for school! 8:01! g2g!

Last edited by dradfromthebu on Wed May 04, 2005 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:12 pm 
born to perform.

bdguerra wrote:
dradfromthebu wrote:
His AIM name is WRNY22, but him and his brother uses it. So if you AIM him and start screwing with him it would be his brother, and his brother is nice!
are u serious that guy has been IM'ing me for a moth now asknig me to trade and tellnig me he is poor sayign thats why i should trade tricks with him.i told him i dont care how poor u are i am not gonig to trade tricks and he was like well that very rude lol

See! The guy even AIMed you! I'm not lying! All of this stuff started because I didn't trade with him!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:14 pm 
born to perform.

Rifkincrowe wrote:
i agree. it seems to me as though you are trying to get back at someone, or trying to et even. your story makes no sense. I think you are either very attention-starved and neglected or you just felt like making a story up. anyway, people like you need to see psychiatrists. its sick that kids are nelected enough to lash out. I could be all wrong, but the flaws in your story are just too overwhelming.

SOme of my parts don't make sense because... I don't know. I am working on making a GIANT story of it, with real quotes and everything to put up here with every single thing!
P.S. He dosn't know my pass.... he was just lying to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:43 pm 
Penguin

it seems to me as though this guy IMed you wanting to trade, and you guys traded or didnt whatever. I bet you scammed him or something and got him mad and he said something to u, and then you tried to get back at him. that is just what i infer from the story and is not necessarily true. however, i believe that you are either blowing this out of porportion to make a popular post and increase your post count, trying to get back at him for whatever happened when you guys were trading, or simply making the whole thing up as a story. What you say just doesnt make sense. You say you're going to forget it, then you write that you are going to write up the whole story. Doesn't make much sense. You say that you were scared and that he knew your pass, yet you write down his screen name in an attemp to anger him or get people to mess with him. Contradictory. I really dont know what's going on, except that you're not making much sense. My best guess is you're trying to get back at him or make up a cool story. Oh well, whatever floats your boat i guess, we all like a good work of fiction :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:56 pm 
born to perform.

I'm not trying to get back at him, and I didn't trade. He was like "Hey do you want closer? How about you give me Lazarus" So I said "No" Then he said "All you have to do is give me ur pass" I didn't do it so, I got him mad. If anyone has talked to him, he will get mad if you don't trade with him. I know that this is confusing, but I just want this to die becuase all of theese people are IMing me and stuff. I swear I am not making this up! The guy who said the same guy IMed him asking to trade knows that I'm not lying! Plus, I wouldn't waste my time making up a story....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:23 pm 
Penguin

well, actually i messaged him and he informed me on the whole story. all i have to say to you is shame on you dradfromthebu, shame on you. he told me you wanted to trade with him and that he said no. he says you got mad and tricked him into giving away the secrets to tricks because you lied and said you had them. after you admitted this to him, he said that he was going to start a post about how you trick people and you got hostile and started cursing him out. obviously, in some freakish way to get back at him, you created this post about him, making up an outlandish story. dradfromthebu, i feel as though i should be mad with you for lying to us all, but after realizing how disturbed you must be, i only feel sad for you. Dradfromthebu, maybe you can use magic and make yourself disappear. I think you should after the lie you procured trying to get people to mess with an innocent person. i actually talked for himfor a while and he turned out much nicer than you could ever be. once again, i feel sorry for you dradfromthebu, if you need attention, just ask instead of making things up about people.

Shame on you dradfromthebu

Last edited by Rifkincrowe on Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:29 pm 
born to perform.

Sorry to late to delete this post.

Last edited by ScottO on Wed May 04, 2005 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:31 pm 
born to perform.

Rifkincrowe wrote:
well, actually i messaged him and he informed me on the whole story. all i have to say to you is shame on you dradfromthebu, shame on you. he told me you wanted to trade with him and that he said no. he says you got mad and tricked him into giving away the secrets to tricks because you lied and said you had them. after you admitted this to him, he said that he was going to start a post about how you trick people and you got hostile and started cursing him out. obviously, in some freakish way to get back at him, you created this post about him, making up an outlandish story. dradfromthebu, i feel as though i should be mad with you for lying to us all, but after realizing how disturbed you must be, i only feel sad for you. Dradfromthebu, maybe you can use magic and make yourself disappear. I think you should after the lie you procured trying to get people to mess with an innocent person. i actually talked for wrny22 for a while and he turned out much nicer than you could ever be. once again, i feel sorry for you dradfromthebu, if you need attention, just ask instead of making things up about people.

exact same thing he said to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:38 pm 
born to perform.

Rifkincrowe wrote:
well, actually i messaged him and he informed me on the whole story. all i have to say to you is shame on you dradfromthebu, shame on you. he told me you wanted to trade with him and that he said no. he says you got mad and tricked him into giving away the secrets to tricks because you lied and said you had them. after you admitted this to him, he said that he was going to start a post about how you trick people and you got hostile and started cursing him out. obviously, in some freakish way to get back at him, you created this post about him, making up an outlandish story. dradfromthebu, i feel as though i should be mad with you for lying to us all, but after realizing how disturbed you must be, i only feel sad for you. Dradfromthebu, maybe you can use magic and make yourself disappear. I think you should after the lie you procured trying to get people to mess with an innocent person. i actually talked for wrny22 for a while and he turned out much nicer than you could ever be. once again, i feel sorry for you dradfromthebu, if you need attention, just k instead of making things up about people.

THAT IS NOT TRUE! He is mad that I created thsi post! I am dead serious!!!!! I created this post first of all becuase I was afraid he gave me a virus! PLEASE HE IS LYING! I DON"T WANT EVERYONE TO HATE ME! CAN WE JUST ALL PRETEND THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN! I made a mistake making this topic! The guy is lying because he is mad that everyone is IMing him or something!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:40 pm 
born to perform.

Guys please belive me! I would never do that! I didn't trick him! He is trying to get back at me for making this topic!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next