View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:47 pm 
Penguin

ha, your lie is unfolding and coming back to haunt you. you want the whole thing to die because everyone is realizing that you are a horrible person and you scammed this poor guy. now i am convinced. dradfromthebu, people like you should be banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:49 pm 
born to perform.

Well can we just let this thing end? He is trying to turn all of you against me. I wish I didn't give out his AIM name, becuase I don't want you guys going agaisnt him either. How about we forget this, and just act normal on penguin? I was really upset because some of my best friends are on penguin, and I didn't want them going against me! I blocked the guy, and I just want to pretend this never happend. Ok?
I didn't make this up! If you guys saw me right now in real life you would know I am not making this up! I come on penguin to get advice from my friends on tough situations, and I don;t want them to go against me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:59 pm 
Penguin

once again, i am forced to reiterate. YOUR LIES ARE TURNING AGAINST YOU. Saying that we if we knew you in real life, we would believe you means NOTHING. You want this to end because you slandered an innocent person and are scared of getting banned. After what you did, i think that banning you would be the right thing to do as opposed to even harsher punishment. Just as in real life where you cant just apologize for killing someone, slandering someone cannot be all-forgiven just by saying you wish the discussion would end. the real world doesnt work that way. All in favor of dradfromthebu's banning say "I"

I

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:06 pm 
born to perform.

Why does everyone trust him and not me!? I started this topic becuase I wanted advice and wanted to know if Viruses could be sent to me from AIM. I didn't cheat this guy out. I am not afraid that I will get my acount frozen and banned, I am afraid that everyone will go agaisnt me and hate me! I want this to end, becuase more and more people are reading what this guy is telling you and going against me. He told me to tell everyone I made this up so they would stop bugging him, but if I said I made this up, everyone would hate me, so he said "Fine, I will tell everyone you are making this up" And that is what he is doing now. I don't know why you guys can't just forget this and we can just be friends again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:28 pm 
born to perform.

Fricking block him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:42 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah I know, how hard is that? I have no reason to not beliee you, so I have decided to go with the benefit of the doubt and believe you dradfromthebu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:43 pm 
born to perform.

So, are you guys going to hate me and stuff because he turned you against me? How do you guys know he;s not lying? He's just a guy you IMed out of nowhere kinda! So do you guys still like me even though he is telling you guys I tricked him? The person who got tricked was me! His step brother was trying to ask for my pass! O well, the only thing that I am worrying about is that everyone hating me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:44 pm 
born to perform.

soccerlover wrote:
Yeah I know, how hard is that? I have no reason to not beliee you, so I have decided to go with the benefit of the doubt and believe you dradfromthebu.

THANK YOU :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:52 pm 
born to perform.

You're welcome! No problem at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:59 pm 
born to perform.

Sorry for the triple post... but I have to have my say in this. This is Drad's sister. If you don't believe me, then pfft to you... but anyway...

Alright... this is getting out of hand.

What is it about this guy that makes him more believable than Drad? You shouldn't be flaming him for something that the 'stalker' said. He probably didn't even have any proof that Drad did those things...

No, I'm not saying to AIM the guy asking for proof, because it's likely that he'll just make something up about that just like he did for the story about what Drad "really" did.

Really... Don't jump to conclusions like this. Please give Drad another chance to explain exactly what happened. Either that, or forgot about this completely.

If Drad really DID try to hack this guy, I don't think he'd go around making a topic about it. Kind of stupid, I think. He simply asked for advice on how to handle this situation.

Everyone that supported him, thank you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:33 pm 
born to perform.

i am not sying i beleieve either of you but i will not hate neither of you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:39 pm 
born to perform.

bdguerra wrote:
i am not sying i beleieve either of you but i will not hate neither of you

Yea same here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:44 pm 
born to perform.

Remove your screen name from the contacts part, you always end up having bone-heads IM you bugging you to trade.

And block him, if he comes on with different screen names allow only people on your buddy list..

PROBLEM SOLVED!

P.S: No problem booting him offline for ya, it was quite fun. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:58 pm 
Penguin

lol, you booted him offline? Sounds cool, although i dont think he deserved it, i actually think dradfromthebu did but whatever. anyway you could teach me how to do that (boot people off)? i read that u just send like 698 of the sequence <-- but there is some hacking involved. i would really like to know so PM if you can tell me how. thnx man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:22 pm 
born to perform.

OH MY GOD! I HAD AN EPIPHANY! no wait, its just common sense. why dont u just unblock him and make up. Jesus, its not that difficult. How old are you dradfromthebu, 4 years old?

I side against dradfromthebu

Peace