View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:34 pm 
Penguin

:!:

Last edited by me4928 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:48 pm 
Penguin

Truce? As soon as Baker and his boys knock of all their crap on the Tragic Crape!!! There will be a TRUCE!!! You are right Can'tEscape! IT CAN GET WORSE!!! You want a truce? Then stop running you're chops and prove it!!! You and the boys can start right over at the Crape!!!

Post subject: Ignore it.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:24 pm 
Penguin

Now that the Cafe has tried to clean house and take out the garbage, it only stands to reason that some of the same psychopathic individuals that made life difficult over there will come over here to try and louse things up.

Last time I checked, this forum was about discussing escapes.

Not posting under a phantom name and threatening others.

I would advise ANYONE here to ignore anyone who comes to Penguin or any other site and does this.

Let the mods here, who are far more intelligent and unbiased that those on The Cafe, do thier jobs and take care of the trouble makers.

With no one to speak back to them, the phantoms will vanish into thin air.

Steve Santini www.thedarkmaster.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:35 pm 
Penguin

I think the point has been made. Time to move on to the real reason we are here and as Santini has said, to talk escapes! Hopefully those lunck heads from the Crape have learned a lesson. You picks fights, we will fight back! See you back on the other side everyone :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:39 pm 
Penguin

You know, that is an interesting version of events. It is a total lie, but interesting.

THE TRUTH

Santini was the "resident expert" on the cafe boards before I came along. I learned pretty quickly that one did not argue or disagree with him. No one knew more than him, and no one ever did anything better or greater than he. If you don't believe me, just ask him.

Then Steve Baker showed up.

That simply crushed Santini's ego. He could no longer be the resident expert, because he has not, nor will he EVER do as much as Steve Baker did.

Santini actually challenged Steve Baker to duel of Escape Artists! For what? Steve was long retired, and wanted no part of it. That pushed Santini over the edge, and he did nothing from that point on but attack, assault, and impune Baker.

He was banned from the Cafe for those actions. Not because anyone was against anyone.

I have been banned as well. Mainly due to people playing the same games we see all over the internet.

When Santini says he is the abused party, HE IS A LIAR. Frankly, he needs to get some help about this fixation of his before it gets him in serious trouble. He seems to have a cult following, and people willing to do just about anything to assist him.

Such as make silly threats to people who know EXACTLY where they live, and it is less than an hour away.....

I understand Santini is now banned from here as well. It needs to be noted he takes this "I am the victim" crap to every site he goes to. Then begins the assaults on Steve Baker and to a lesser extent, myself.

Most of you can see it for what it is. To those who run the place, why not delete ALL of the silly insulting posts and let the people here start fresh.

Who knows, we might see posts about escapes and being better entertainers.....

.....nah, who'd want a forum like that.

Mark Tripp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:25 pm 
Emperor Penguin

actually you were never mentioned until you and judomaster showed up. and its seems you like to cause trouble as well as others. i for one dont go around starting crapp like you and others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:21 pm 
Emperor Penguin

there is a forum where people can learn about escapes without the worry of fights, yelling, arguing, etc. its a egual zone, nuetral. all are welcomed, as long as the promise not to cause trouble. it is not tollerated, one only gets two chances at this forum. i cant mention in due to the rules. but so far, it has had nothing but good come from it. members include, xargos, harry knight, earl, dr midnight, ghost, me, and many others. its peaceful there.

this is to mark. be my guest to join, if you can find it. but if you do find it and join. dont try to cause anything, it wont be tollerated, trust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:26 pm 

marktripp wrote:
I understand Santini is now banned from here as well. It needs to be noted he takes this "I am the victim" crap to every site he goes to. Then begins the assaults on Steve Baker and to a lesser extent, myself.

Actually, several people were banned, including (in fact, mostly) a number of Mr Steve Baker fans or clones.

While SANTINI has since stayed away, the Steve Baker people keep registering with new names and starting the troubles all over again.

:-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:03 pm 
Penguin

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
actually you were never mentioned until you and judomaster showed up. and its seems you like to cause trouble as well as others. I for one dont go around starting crapp like you and others.

David,

I showed up because of "Judomaster" he is not I.

Second, you might want to read Santini's posts with a more open mind. The "crap" as you call it is all over the place.

Then Michael threatened me, and I came in to sweep the floor.

Again, I have no idea who Judomaster is. I have never been here, and frankly care not one wit if I ever come back.

However, I was at the tragic cafe for the entire Santini/Baker events. I know what really happened and it is nothing like Santini's version.

Your attitude towards me is also plain; doesn't bother me either.

I wish you all well, but if you don't want my apples then don't shake my tree.

Mark Tripp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:06 pm 
Penguin

balducci wrote:
marktripp wrote:

Actually, several people were banned, including (in fact, mostly) a number of Mr Steve Baker fans or clones.

While SANTINI has since stayed away, the Steve Baker people keep registering with new names and starting the troubles all over again.

PHUI!

Not one shread of truth in it.

The fact is the Santini boys play both ends to claim and fein their victim status.

Judomaster is suposed to be me. However, I am here to say he is not. Nor do I or Steve have a clue who it is. However, I would bet a years pay he is connected to Santini. Not unlike the "Steve Faker" person.

I will predict Santini will find another forum and this will all start up again.

He can't help it; its the Joker and Batman. Problem is, he has people doing things that are going to cause real problems sooner or later.

Just a warning......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:07 pm 
Penguin

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
there is a forum where people can learn about escapes without the worry of fights, yelling, arguing, etc. its a egual zone, nuetral. all are welcomed, as long as the promise not to cause trouble. it is not tollerated, one only gets two chances at this forum. I cant mention in due to the rules. but so far, it has had nothing but good come from it. members include, xargos, harry knight, earl, dr midnight, ghost, me, and many others. its peaceful there.

this is to mark. be my guest to join, if you can find it. but if you do find it and join. dont try to cause anything, it wont be tollerated, trust me.

Y A W N.....

Oh yea, let me rush over there with that attitude.

As I said, not interested. I am done here too. I wish all of you well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:14 pm 
Emperor Penguin

well good luck with your escapes, maybe one day all this will be gone, maybe one day we can all work together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:22 pm 
Penguin

:!:

Last edited by me4928 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:52 pm 

marktripp wrote:
balducci wrote:

PHUI!

Not one shread of truth in it.

Actually, there's quite a bit of truth to it. I've decided that I'm just going to start deleting the posts from these people, but we have quite a few Anti-Santini posters that ruin this forum for everyone. I haven't seen Santini for a while, but two days ago I was being challenged by a member of the forums because he wanted to cause problems. His posts were solely about how bad Santini is, so Balducci was being very truthful in his post. Now, this leaves the forum. I'm tired of cleaning this up, as are most of the other mods. Like I've said before, take the arguing somewhere else and let's start talking about the magic again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:23 am 
Penguin

Thank you for the post Exodus, I hope that from now on the section can focus on the magic / art of escapology and also help to come up with some ideas for products that might one day make it to the Penguin store.

I hope none of the others will object if I post somthing back on the original topic?

Mr Santini has done well in making it into Riley's and I would like to wish him every success in the future.