View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: UPDATE TO A Warning to all Users of Escapology Forum
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

The forum has been unlocked. I have spoken with the CEO of Penguin and Maxwell concerning this forum. It will remain as long as there is NO (if unsure of what that means, look it up!!) name calling, flaming, bashing, feuds over who is better than who, or any type of argumentative postings, as was done in the past.
If there is any evidence of this happening, the forum will be gone for good and the users will be banned and reported to their ISP's for violation of terms of using the forum.
I see no reason why this forum cannot remain as long as people are civil and use common sense and some restraint when posting. If you want to argue, got to AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo or somewhere else, NOT HERE!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:14 pm 
Site Admin

Several mods have been moderating this forum and I must say I am sorely disappointed. We had to lock it down several months ago since several users could not behave in a mature and responsible manner. Well it seems some "new" users (I say that because I believe they are previously banned users) want to dredge up arguments, post comments derogatory to other escape artists and generally cause hate and discontent.
I am contacting Maxwell and the CEO of Penguin to discuss this matter. Since there are users here who are truly interested in the art, and various aspects of it, I would like to see the forum stay, however due to a few children it does not look like that will be the case. I am also going to have the tech guys at Penguin look into the IP addresses of those posting here and if need be IP ban those that cause trouble and possibly contact their ISP since they violate the rules set forth by the owners.
It is up to you guys now, either the infighting, the promoting of one specific artist, who shall remain nameless, and all the other BS does not stop this forum will be gone for good.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]