View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:03 pm 
Penguin

replicator wrote:
To offer you sincerity to this cause can you and Randini email your phones to me at [PM me]so we can discuss this further.

Ian
(PS bet I don't hear from you both)

still waiting.
BTW did you know that terrorist are cowards who hide and won't fight out in the open.

also puppies are cute. (totally different subject though)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:00 am 
born to perform.

I agree on both counts, Ian.

- Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:56 pm 
Penguin

Hi Steve, nice to hear from you. Glad the board has calmed (until next time) I was going to add to the other thread ( now locked )
that I can confirm that you are who you are. Real, intellegent and polite.

cheers

Ian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:00 am 
Emperor Penguin

ohh, working at an animal clinic I have seen some butt ugly puppies.

And ya, the topics were locked before they escalated We are trying harder to keep it calm, and the forum open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:44 am 
Penguin

Puppies are better than small children, now they're ugly. If the pups you have seen don't look the best ( and I doubt that) then I bet the smell good.

Ian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:53 am 
born to perform.

Quote:
Real, intellegent and polite.

From one real, intelligent and polite person to another, my humble thanks and a return salud.

So how are your pets doing? My husky-sheltie mix, Belladona, is as chipper as ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:18 pm 
born to perform.

I thought that this forum was about escapes, not puppies. I can escape a regulation straightjacket with side straps for the arms and a crotch strap, and buy the way ungimmicked in less than 13 seconds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:11 pm 
Emperor Penguin

zambini wrote:
I thought that this forum was about escapes, not puppies. I can escape a regulation straightjacket with side straps for the arms and a crotch strap, and buy the way ungimmicked in less than 13 seconds.

Either way... your off topic as well. Were not talking about Straitjackets and times. :wink:

--I miss my dog, Sadie. I bought a pure breed German Shepard puppy last summer. Stayed home with her for about a month. Then I had to leave for college, and shes taken over my parents house. They love her so much now, they said I cant have her when I finish college. :lol:
Shes my baby. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm 
born to perform.

Quote:
I can escape a regulation straightjacket with side straps for the arms and a crotch strap, and buy the way ungimmicked in less than 13 seconds.

Way too fast. Slow down and give your audience something to watch and experience. Presentation and showmanship are everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:00 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Dr_Stephen_Midnight wrote:
Quote:
I can escape a regulation straightjacket with side straps for the arms and a crotch strap, and buy the way ungimmicked in less than 13 seconds.

Way too fast. Slow down and give your audience something to watch and experience. Presentation and showmanship are everything.

I usually take over 2-3 minutes. Enless we add the chains, then :lol: who knows. :wink:
Sometimes I do the Tony Curtis, other times I am like the guys in the back- rolling around flailing. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:14 pm 
born to perform.

I know how long to take for an escape as I have been an escape artist since the age of 10 and now I am 48. I did not say that I did this time for a show it was a compitition with an other escape artist, and then I put the jacket back on with it all buckled up. I mention this just to try and get back to the suject of escapes. I do not brag and do not wish to get into your petty fights about who is the best, I don't really care. We are here to help each other and not to tear someone else down. I remember Steve baker back in the 60's and he really wasn't that big a deal, he is not who got me started in the art, it was a trip to Niagra Falls, Canada and a visit to Houdinis Museum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:24 pm 
Penguin

zambini wrote:
I know how long to take for an escape as I have been an escape artist since the age of 10 and now I am 48. I did not say that I did this time for a show it was a compitition with an other escape artist, and then I put the jacket back on with it all buckled up. I mention this just to try and get back to the suject of escapes. I do not brag and do not wish to get into your petty fights about who is the best, I don't really care. We are here to help each other and not to tear someone else down. I remember Steve baker back in the 60's and he really wasn't that big a deal, he is not who got me started in the art, it was a trip to Niagra Falls, Canada and a visit to Houdinis Museum.

If you are 48? There is no way you would even have known of Steve Baker in the 60s!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:36 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Its possible he did, because if he got started at age 10, that would have been 1969 so its is possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:08 pm 
Penguin

I don't think an IBEA is needed. We already have an organization for the escapologist, it's called ESCAPE MASTERS run by Thomas Blacke or Tom Carrier if you will.

Santino Labeef